• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ptbr = **** Is Serious Business

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
In Magik's defense, I was still fairly noobish when we met at HOBO...18, I think? I just improved a lot since then by playing with PX and Hylian every week.

I think I have some vids against DK and maybe Snake coming this Thursday...should be around 3 or so, I think. I also have like six Bowser videos, haha.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey guys I should be getting more videos up real soon I finally soft modded my Wii and now have everything being saved on my SD so it should be ALOT easier to get videos on the comp.

But I wanted to know if there was any other projects for the PTBR....I have started a couple things and wanted to know if they are worth pursuing. But I actually have learned a large amount more about the snake and MK match-ups along with playing with Will_, Minty, Ryko, and PGN. So if I could get myself under review it'd be great.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't mean to be a Queen Killjoy but certain words like the word **** aren''t allowed in thread titles since it's possible for it to show on the front page :(

So I made a little edit to reflect that *shields self from pokeballs*

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Magik said he it terrible but Magik is an egomaniac.
Ha, as if I Magik0722, would even be considered an egomaniac. I am perfect in almost every way so there is no room for being egotistical. Though sometimes when my name is called for a bracket match, I can't help but feel sorry for my opponent.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I don't mean to be a Queen Killjoy but certain words like the word **** aren''t allowed in thread titles since it's possible for it to show on the front page :(
it's okay, we can't have SWF condoning assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with another person without that person's consent

but

So I made a little edit to reflect that *shields self from pokeballs*
that doesn't mean i won't try to catch you

Top Bottom