• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PT Alternate Costumes?

Rosadiddly

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this was posted alread but does anyone remember in the anime, where Ash and company go to Valencia island, visit Prof. Ivy and the GS ball and whatnot? The pokemon there all had different colours and such, and I distinctly remember a deeper oranged Charizard with red splots all over. I think that'd be a cool colour change... for Charizard at least.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
My coolest alternate costumes for PT would be:

Regular PT
Professor Oak, Pokemon wear lab coats
Wes (Orre trainer) Pokemon have shadow aura
Female Trainer, Pokemon have bow ties
Rival, Pokemon are all shiny
Mom, Pokemon are all Pink

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
P.S. PT can have totally different character models in the background because he doesn't actually fight.

courte

Smash Lord
sir aaron outfit??

pt on crack = sasori's 100 puppet parade mode
i know SOMEONE saw the episode with the blurred speedy hands

SilverKnight

Smash Cadet
I think his alternate costumes will be his outfits from the other Generations, each with the respective Pokemon Equivalant:

Normal: R/B outfit
Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle

Alt 1: G/S outfit
Typhlosion, Bayleef, Totodile

Alt 2: R/S outfit
Blaziken, Grovyle, Mudkip

Alt 3: D/P outfit
Infernape, Turtwig, (piplup 2nd form)

What do you think about that?

That would be impossible. Blaziken doesn't have a similar damage zone, and would have Charizard's glide function even without the ability to do so.

Top Bottom