• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"PSI Whip" Glitch

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
Ok, I'll share it. First: Launch a PK Flash into the air, but get hit about when it starts coming down (best w/ a friend helping you do this) Then, launch another Ness's PK Thunder at yourself Aiming at the direct center of the biggest flash and pausing midway. If you do it right, the second Ness will have the properties of a PK Flash, but only for one hit.

It's sorta hard to do, but me and my friend experiment with it all the time.

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
I know. I'm getting a video camera soon so I might be able too.

Basically, just PK Flash, get hit, and launch another Ness at the center with PK Thunder2. But it's not really that easy.

Levitas

the moon
until you can prove that, I will accept that as bull. I will also test it because it'd be funny if that were true that the pk thunder could detonate a pk flash that was no longer attached to a person.

PS. Are you sure that it's not just the pkt2?

Yo Mang

Smash Rookie
you mean aim a PK Thunder 2 through the center of the Flash and the hitbox of the flash will be attached to him?

Sounds like a neat glitch, but a video would help demonstrate it.

edit: sorry, didn't understand two ness's were involved

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
Yeah. Pretty much. It's not detonating anything. The hitbox becomes attached to Ness and does damage when other characters hit it. Plain and simple.

Yo Mang

Smash Rookie
So, when Ness 1 does the Flash and Ness 2 attaches it to his body via PKT2, can Ness 2 go back and hit Ness 1 with the attached hitbox? Or only other characters?

Levitas

the moon
yeah, I really don't believe you. I'm still gonna test it, but it's really unlikely that nobody knows about it this late.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
yo that sounds so cool if it were real. i wanna try it.

the most that I presume will happen is that since the pkt2 gives ness invincible frames, it'll do something like when 2 marths hit their f-smashes together; just a clash.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Another thing is wouldn't Ness either get caught in the Pk flash or just go through it. Last time i checked once Pk flash hits someone or explodes it doesn't move or get stuck to people

Edit: yea Pk flash is what i meant sorry

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
Aiming at the direct center of the biggest flash and pausing midway.
I don't understand. "Biggest flash"? there's only one flash in PK Flash, right? "Pausing midway"? by pressing start? or by somehow stopping Ness in midair? "Midway"? midway through what?

...If you get hit then the PK Flash goes away.
No. When you get hit, the flash is still there but it just doesn't explode.

Top Bottom