• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

psi rockin

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I doubt he will be. And neither will Luigi, Captain Falcon, or Jiggs. Or at least, that's how I see it. Original hidden characters gotta stick together.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
No doubt. I wonder how it would be shown in 3D, thinking about the nonsensical wave of colors it was in Earthbound :p

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I always wished that the psi animations remained truer to the actual earthbound animations... Pk Flash would give seizures, pk fire would ****, and pk thunder would be weird..... and psi magnet would be useless.

I was really pissed off at the way the animated pk starstorm in brawl. I loved the earthbound animations for it (I think it looks better in Mother 2 over Mother 3).

Ademisk

Smash Champion
PK Fire would be like a straight line version of Bowser's Flame, PK Thunder would strike at three evenly spaced intervals in front of Ness, PSI Magnet does...exactly what it should. PK Flash would be like Mewtwo's Down B.

Levitas

the moon
PK brainshock would make your opponent pass out, or start hitting themselves or teamates.

PK Flash would make the TV flash causing death to epilepsy in rare cases, or just make the other player start crying.

PK Lifeup would make Ness god tier. and Heal omega in teams, anyone? That would be more infinite stocks than the samus team that sage mentioned in the other thread.

Top Bottom