• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 11 Poll!

The Candyman Can!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Prompt: Retype any starter Pokemon or evolutions to Grass, Fire, or Water-type if they aren't already. For dual-typed Pokemon you can choose to ignore that secondary type altogether or replace their primary with one of the other two typings.

Vote for the best sprite!

M.K

Level 55
Hey that's my sprite!
Yay thanks for v...

....wait a second >_>

And LMFAO I love that sprite.

Voted for:

Tacel

Smash Lord
Im sorry, but coralsaur was not youre best sprite, a bit bland IMO :/

Plus bubblesaur is 7 types of awesome.
You're right. Bubblesaur should be beating me (even though I only see 6 types of awesomeness :p). It is very creative and was produced with fine quality. I almost voted for it but that Charmeleon is just too good.
To be honest, I haven't been sarcastic enough recently and just felt the sudden urge to. Sorry about that. I'm still learning to keep my mouth/fingers/potatos shut.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I almost voted for the superbly awesome red x guy, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it and voted for the swamp monster instead.

rockem7

Smash Ace
With Tery's permission, this poll is now closed. Congratulations to:

Gold:
- 1 w1inged @ngel

Silver:
- rockem7

Bronze:
- IceArrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom