• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psa

Status
Not open for further replies.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
>.> I have a vague sense that there's a bridge somewhere that's missing its troll.

Smw66466

Smash Cadet
? whats a troll
You.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243626
That is a PSA guide. It was on the first page. Search before creating a topic next time.

Also, the definition of Troll according to Encyclopedia Dramtica is:
A troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community and disrupts **** for his own amusement. Trolls have been refered to in the web community as, trollers, *******s, jerks, and scum of the earth douchebags. The term probably derives from "trolling" or "trawling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. Troll is fine as a verb since trawling/trolling for comments and flames is innate troll behavior. Trolling is not to be confused with the gay slang verb "to troll", which means to trawl for anal sex, unless of course it's done by Perverted Justice.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
? whats a troll
Or check the global rules. heres on of my favorite direct quotes from it.

Trolling (intentionally instigating trouble or provoking others through outrageous statements) is not permitted.

Much like your previous post...

This would also describe the term hypocrisy... lol

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Considering this guy's the same person who made this, it's best to stop feeding the troll and let the mods handle it.

Smw66466

Smash Cadet
Your picture looks more like a troll then me tbh
I'm not going to argue with a ten year old over the internet about how my picture isn't a troll and is a hobo and how you have no idea what your talking about or how to use a forum. Grow up and maybe you can come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom