• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Solutions, Animation Requests and External GFX Requests!!

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the absence guys um I use the spawn item, shoot item, and eat item all in the same frame to spawn a ray gun shot.

@MarioDK I've got a couple of ideas but you'd have to find someone to texture your ghosts.
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hmm thats a tough one I personally have never done any PSA work on Sonic but from what I've heard that answer is no, you cannot they share certain underlying mechanics that effect both.
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Np that's what I'm here for and I need a favor form anybody who can texture decently:
I need you to retexture a Zero model into Optimus Prime.

-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
*Bump*

This thread now supports the requests of the vague GFX for example if your in a jam and need an External GFX tell me what you want and I'll find something you can work with. (I'll try to get as an exact model as possible)
-Omni

Top Bottom