• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Help

SoN1c2001

Smash Rookie
So I am going to be making a Project M PSA for a school project, and I need some resources so I can learn how. So threads that involve coding, SFX, and animation. For anyone wondering, I am going to make Blaze the Cat for PM.

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
So I am going to be making a Project M PSA for a school project, and I need some resources so I can learn how. So threads that involve coding, SFX, and animation. For anyone wondering, I am going to make Blaze the Cat for PM.
So, I'm not too good at explaining PSA stuff, although I can, I'd just not be good at it; so for that, you want to get in touch with King Jigglypuff, also known as KJP, from kc-mm

I am, however, good at teaching other stuff, so if you'd like me to show you animating, I can tutor you on that; if you're interested, email me so we can figure out a time

SoN1c2001

Smash Rookie
So, I'm not too good at explaining PSA stuff, although I can, I'd just not be good at it; so for that, you want to get in touch with King Jigglypuff, also known as KJP, from kc-mm

I am, however, good at teaching other stuff, so if you'd like me to show you animating, I can tutor you on that; if you're interested, email me so we can figure out a time
All right then. I'll have to see what time we could do it on.

Top Bottom