• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U PSA for Star Wars fans- avoid the Miiverse stage

MechanicalRhythm

Smash Rookie
I've encountered multiple people using their victory posts to post big spoilers about The Force Awakens, which is obviously intended to piss people off in a way which doesn't violate Miiverse rules. Interestingly I've only seen these posts for Cloud, which hints that these people are deliberately trying to target all the people rushing to give him a whirl. Anyone else come across this?

Last edited:

Hoplite

Smash Rookie
I came across the spoilers too. Thankful I had already seen the movie. So far only cloud. I will do some testing and see what comes up, and edit this post accordingly.

Confirmed Spoiler characters (No Spoilers in this list though)

Little Mac

Samus

Marth gives a fake spoiler and a few Marth Vader jokes

Cloud still has more spoilers than a competitive drag race.

and

Meta Knight

While it is best too stay away from Miiverse as a whole, these are the only five characters I have found that contain spoilers, but all of them can and probably will. So stay off Miiverse and stay off for glory til you see Star Wars VII

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
These people... Star Wars: TFA spoilers are absolutely everywhere, do people seriously find this stuff funny?
I mean, I watched the film, I didn't even think it was that great, but I still wouldn't like being spoiled out of it.

Top Bottom