• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA/BrawlBox: Kari - V3 is out :O

GSHCzach

Smash Cadet
I see you joined Jamie, but um....you're not suppose to necropost <.<

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
I'm well aware of that. I'm providing my feedback for a character I just got.

In my perspective, that's not necroposting. Besides, most reasonable people like feedback. even if the mods don't like those who provide it

And I joined a while ago. I just haven't been here because, well... I find this place a little unfriendly.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
I find your maze of files a bit confusing. Care to clarify which ones are current?

That and the AI for Kari (the one most recently uploaded to mediafire) spams Mega Kick whenever you get too far away. (which doesn't make sense to me at all...)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I find your maze of files a bit confusing. Care to clarify which ones are current?

That and the AI for Kari (the one most recently uploaded to mediafire) spams Mega Kick whenever you get too far away. (which doesn't make sense to me at all...)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zg3ergnjztn
And the AI seems to want to charge Aura Sphere, even though it isn't an option anymore.

Top Bottom