• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PS3 restore deleted USER (HELP)

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Apparently when I downloaded a DLC for socom back in 2009 it was all saved onto 1 single user. From that time iv made 16 users, I had to delete one and I deleted the user I had it on.

Now, all my cold front data is gone you can't play socom without cold front, simple as that. My clan is #1 16v16 ladder and I have clan war daily and I cant help out any because my cold front is gone.

I never made a stupid back up save or anything so that didn;t work. Is there any restore save points when you make downloads like that.

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen any company do, make it so you can't undo deleted users. I dont have email or account to the old name anymore anyways and I'm not spending 15 dollars on it again WHEN I HAD IT FOR A ****ING YEAR. No one on any other forums has been able to help so im coming on these forums again to ask.

Sariku

Smash Master
I'm sorry, but I think you're out of luck, D:
You may want to contact Sony directly, but they'll probably tell you the same thing you already know.

Top Bottom