• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prosposals for my ZSS

LordMars

Smash Rookie
Hey there,
I'm kinda new in here and I thought like, maybe you could help me to improve my ZSS, I'm not playing here for so long time, but it's alot of fun to use her.

Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rTG2u9ZUWE

Hope you guys can tell me what I'm doing wrong/what to improve,

thanks for your time,

Mars aka. Lord

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Not bad at all. I think you could benefit from charging your dsmash edgeguards. Other than that, I was very impressed with your performance.

LordMars

Smash Rookie
Thanks for your comments,
gonna get more into shorthoping than,

tho I'm not that big fan of edgeguarding, since it often happend to me, that I got kicked out and couldn't rescued myself

Mars~

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Just about every dsmash i saw you followed with one more dsmash. i think a smart lucas would have used psi magnet. He didn't so it was fine, but you may want to watch out for that. But other that it was really nice, and I too, was impressed by the dsmash>dsmash>downb stage spike.

LordMars

Smash Rookie
Well, normally I learn, if he would absorb my second d-smash, I wouldn't do it that regularly anymore :)

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
I think your ZSS is very good. The only two things I noticed were pretty small: the predictable dsmash>dsmash that several folks have mentioned is one of them. The other thing was that you seem to overestimate the range of your paralyzer: the result was that as you rushed in behind it, it fizzled :confused:. Not very threatening. That tactic can't be used to cross the whole stage: use the paralyzer to apply pressure at a range where it can hit, forcing your opponent to shield or dodge (or psi magnet, in Lucas's case), then dash in and be ready for a hyphen smash (or whatever suits your style).

Rebelli0n

Smash Cadet
I saw a fairly good zss played in that video, only thing i saw was what deliciouscake said about short hopping, though zss short hop is very "floaty" youll be able to connect more ariels/combos/etc... keep it up

Clevr

Smash Apprentice
More shorthopping, less Fsmash, less close range dash attacks, and you'll improve!

Ist das Brawl auf Deutsch? Sagt Lucas PK Feuer order PK Blitz? Lol.

Ich wünsche ich habe Brawl auf Deutsch gekauft!!

ragnar0ck

Smash Cadet
I thought your zss was pretty good although i must agree you could short hop a lot more, maybe use

plasma whip more to pressure the opponent. Use it in the air though in that way you'll have a little to no lag.

White Assassin

Smash Cadet
use side be in a short hop, maybe with di-ing in the direction of the enemy, but using c-stick in the other direktion for better spacing.
1.36 was very good.
use shield more often (not sure abpout that, in the end u shield very good)
use the stun gun 2 times in a row to do more percentages, exept, when the opponent is at high %.
at 0.59, you could have got up and still have the invincible frames as far as i know.
so you wouldn´t have died
when u down B, press a and in the direktion of an opponent to do this special mighty kick.
use up air more often, it has great knockback

thats all i can say, maybe its a bit "peacounting" but thats what i have seen.

ohh and i am glad to see that another german member is here in the boards, so my advice to you is, to select english in your wii menu, to have better synchro, the german one is ridiculous.

Top Bottom