• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pros/Cons

Berkelium

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry if I'm not posting in the right forum, it's my first post :]

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a list of pros and cons for each character. I'm trying to pick a main. I don't want to pick fox even though I like him. He's too cliche. I can't completely decide so I'm gonna try to look to a list for guidance :]

If you guys have any suggestions of your own though, they would be appreciated too.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Right below this forum is Character Specific.. on every one of those boards is a guide about the character that most likely lists some pros and cons... read up on each of them and see which one you like to main

Berkelium

Smash Rookie
Kevin, some of them didn't have guides, that's why I asked. Plus I didn't feel like going through every forum when there might be one big list :D

Thanks, Razed. Just what I was looking for. Good job on that, btw.

Top Bottom