• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U "Proper" Places to Promote Smash 4 Videos?

MockRock

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone,

I've gotten into video editing over the last few months, and very recently posted my first video to a new YouTube channel. Obviously, as a new channel with absolutely no subs or word, I'm always going to be completely overshadowed by larger channels, but I'm still interested in generating a few views here and there. That being said, I have no interest in spamming every subreddit in existence, doing sub-for-subs, or any of the other generally annoying things that new YouTubers are so fond of. Does anyone have insight into what would be some acceptable places to promote my videos as they come out? This first one has been posted to the media thread here, because I felt it was appropriate, and I also put it on r/smashcirclejerk because it does fit the theme of the subreddit. Beyond that, however, I'm totally open to ideas. Obviously, it's only one video right now and not a big deal, but I will be making more and would like to get a jump on things as soon as possible.

TL;DR: I'd like to grow my content, without being an arsehole about it. Any ideas are appreciated, thanks!

Top Bottom