• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof of luigi in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Suppose he made a mistake, I really want Lui to be present in Brawl, but can we really trust one guys word?

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
Although I'm sure Luigi will be in Brawl, to me it seems this guy doesn't know what he's talking about, he had trouble naming 3 characters, there's no way Nintendo would let someone like him in on highly classified information.

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
he looks like he knows what he's talking about.. i would guess he just was trying to be careful not to reveal someone so he tried picking characters he knew from older versions of smash... i know i would be freaking out if a reporter came up to me with a camera crew and everything as she boldy asks, "who is in brawl?"

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I heard a while ago that the guy who does Mario's voice (Charles Martinet) confirmed Luigi in Brawl at a Gamestop Manager conference.

kook321

Smash Apprentice
Luigi has been in the pervious games and he is popular character so i think its only natural to keep him in the game. I agree with DeChTu, that guys does not know anything, he had trouble naming a fewing characters and luigi isn't even a starter character.

Wiily Good

Smash Rookie
Sweet Luigi can be in Brawl that would b cool since I used him more than Mario in Melee.

El HP

Smash Ace
Of course he will be in Brawl, my guess is that he will very different from his melee counterpart hopefully he will move faster in mid air considering the lack of wavedash in Brawl.

kook321

Smash Apprentice
There no doubt in my mind that luigi will be in brawl but i heard that the creator doesn't want doubles. So i guess there will be some changes. This also burings the question to other double characters.

D

Deleted member

u can quote me on this

Luigi, CF, and Jigs are in brawl

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea..lu has been in brawl since before they had the idea to make it. they would never make smash w/out lu.
but that ol guy was just talking out his ***...didn't know what the hell he was talk about. "that guy from metal gear" !?!?....riiiight.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Lol that guy was so nervous. He even knocked over a Wiimote.

This guy is pretty silly, but with or without his confirmation, I know Luigi is in Brawl. There is no way he CAN'T be in Brawl.

kook321

Smash Apprentice
I hope marth is in brawl. not only was he one of my favs but he is debatably the most popular character.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hah wow that is so mario.luigi is much thinner and longer.ur gonna have to do better than that

Noxin

Smash Cadet
you needed this to tell you he was going to be in brawl
there i no way that he wouldnt be put in

Fire4All

Smash Cadet
Back on topic...umm I think he was referring to Melee...and even so, Luigi will probably be in Brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom