• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PROOF kirbys a boy

potentgirt

Smash Rookie
ULTIMATE PROOF THAT KIRBY IS A BOY:

1. Select Kirby and Jigglypuff

2. With Kirby, swallow Jigglypuff

3. Grab onto a ledge with Kirby facing left

4.Hang

5. Witness Kirby's "power" throbbing on his head

6. lol

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
ULTIMATE PROOF THAT KIRBY IS A BOY:

1. Select Kirby and Jigglypuff

2. With Kirby, swallow Jigglypuff

3. Grab onto a ledge with Kirby facing left

4.Hang

5. Witness Kirby's "power" throbbing on his head

6. lol

im scared o-o;

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
It always confuses me when people still refer to Kirby, Samus, or Sheik to this day as the opposite sex than they really are.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
she is pretty cool. i like her sucking ability. her moves are all pretty cool. she is high tier in brawl. go kirby.

-hiro

omg. THIS IS WHY I MADE THIS BOARD PPL

1 more thing i'd like to add.....kirby is not a girl name -.-

Freezrbrn

Smash Cadet
i think the real question here is does it matter? if kirby is a girl, will you stop playing as her? probably not. somethings are just meant to not be answered. this is one of them.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
i'm still looking for it. and as for wat girl kirby looks like....

What diffrence is between the two of them besides the left one has a coque?
What says that a sexless amoebalike organism cant have a coque on its head?

1 more thing i'd like to add.....kirby is not a girl name -.-
As you should know by now I dont care about any comments if you dont prove them and this one is pretty hard for you to prove actually.

If kirby is a name what is then the name of the organism that kirby is called?
And to use some of your argumention technique, why does everyone spell kirby with a lowercase k if its a name?

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Not to be silly, but technically the puffball isn't male if he doesn't got the junk. And we can see he doesn't. "He" is a pronoun that is often used and abused. Obviously game creator wouldn't want to say, "Oh my character Kirby? He sexless" as that would cut a swath out of the fanbase. The point I'm trying to make here is: nothing proves Kirby's sex, he's a ****ing BALL! Sure you have screenshots of people calling Kirby by male pronouns. You can call him/her/it whatever you want but the simple fact remains that Kirby is a pink ball who's gender is never addressed by the games and not apparent to the eye. Ironically same goes for MK, because if you've played Brawl you'll realize that MK is a sexy male latin voice with a cape, a sword, and a mask.
Yup, I couldn't have said it better myself :)

SinceSSB64

Smash Rookie
Kirby is definitely a boy.
In the manual for Kirby's Dreamland 1 (his first game) the little story description goes on about how King Dedede took all of Dreamland's food. It then says "when a young BOY stepped up" to save them from starvation.

He may be pink, but he is definitely a male whateveritis.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice

As you should know by now I dont care about any comments if you dont prove them and this one is pretty hard for you to prove actually.

If kirby is a name what is then the name of the organism that kirby is called?
And to use some of your argumention technique, why does everyone spell kirby with a lowercase k if its a name?

the smash boards dojo doesnt do that. and ppl do the lower case thing to pretty much everything on the internet because its suposedly faster to do then just make it a capital. so if you think the lower case k has to do anything with this, then you minus well question links, marios, zeldas, sonics, etcs genders as well

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
if you actually watched the anime, you would know that the 1 on the LEFT is a girl and the 1 on the right is a boy. how do i know this? because they even said so in the anime. and besides the girl kirby has girly eyelashes

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
doese double posting make you a post ***** ?

auuugh i double post because i always read the last post first and then i reply to it and read the others and i need to qoute it so i make a new 1..is double posting THAT big of a deal? -_- your spamming for not talking about the topic. should i say 0MGZZ N00B DOES SPAMMING MAKE U A POST ***?!?!

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
If Kirby was a girl, his star shot would clearly be bulimia. Kirby is male in every way. The general argument for Kirby's neutralness is that he's got no visible junk, and that's preposterous. Like his sword and hammer, he only gets it out when he needs it. You might say "that hasn't happened in any of the games," but just because there hasn't been a Kirby 64 hot coffee mod or something doesn't break the principle.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Kirby is male in every way. The general argument for Kirby's neutralness is that he's got no visible junk, and that's preposterous. Like his sword and hammer, he only gets it out when he needs it.
</thread>

*sig'd*

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
If Kirby was a girl, his star shot would clearly be bulimia. Kirby is male in every way. The general argument for Kirby's neutralness is that he's got no visible junk, and that's preposterous. Like his sword and hammer, he only gets it out when he needs it. You might say "that hasn't happened in any of the games," but just because there hasn't been a Kirby 64 hot coffee mod or something doesn't break the principle.

rofl that is so true

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
OMG people, sheesh, sakurai made kirby, and he made him a male. Guides and manuals state that he's a boy. And whenever Sakurai refers to kirby he uses the pronouns he, his, and him. Many other descriptions, wikipedia, even the game that you guys all own, smash bros melee and brawl, as well as kirby games, refer to kirby as boy. What more do you want? A sex tape featuring kirby and kim kardashian or something? Are you just trying to irritate kirby fans?:urg:

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Not to be silly, but technically the puffball isn't male if he doesn't got the junk. And we can see he doesn't. "He" is a pronoun that is often used and abused. Obviously game creator wouldn't want to say, "Oh my character Kirby? He sexless" as that would cut a swath out of the fanbase. The point I'm trying to make here is: nothing proves Kirby's sex, he's a ****ing BALL! Sure you have screenshots of people calling Kirby by male pronouns. You can call him/her/it whatever you want but the simple fact remains that Kirby is a pink ball who's gender is never addressed by the games and not apparent to the eye. Ironically same goes for MK, because if you've played the games you know that MK is a blue Kirby-thing.
Somehow I doubt they'd draw junk on a character in a game that children play...

We could call Kirby male for the same reason we could call characters in children's TV shows that appear naked but don't appear to have junk male. It sounds better in English to assign a gender to any character. And unless the character acts feminine in any way, they'll usually assign a male gender to him.

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
It seems as if people are in love with creating random fanfiction for characters and enlisting those fanfiction assupmtions as true.

But sakurai made kirby, enlisting him as a male in his games, therefore, OFFICIALLY dubbing kirby as a male. And since sakurai, the creator of kirby, did this, assumptions and accusations created by people like uhh say you, cannot create new rules for kirby unless sakurai OFFICIALLY grants you the permission to change the character HE CREATED.

Essentially, what DemonFirebrand just stated about kirby can be applied for any character. We can say that mario's high pitched voice hints that he may be a he/she, and we all didn't see mario's balls hanging out of his overalls so for all we know calling him a he may be irrelevant. but since Miyamoto made mario a boy, making this random assumption is completely stupid. I mean come on, do you really need to see someones private section to be satisfied, why not just agree with the creator of the character, pretty dumb and gross if you ask me...:urg:

ShardFenix

Smash Cadet
"He" is a pronoun used when gender can't be determined for a person. All romantic languages do the same thing, they just do it to nouns additionally. That doesn't mean chairs have male genetalia, it's just the way languages are.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
"He" is a pronoun used when gender can't be determined for a person. All romantic languages do the same thing, they just do it to nouns additionally. That doesn't mean chairs have male genetalia, it's just the way languages are.

omg, do we have to keep reviewing this? -_- if kirby was an IT, then would call him an IT, because they call the pokemon an IT, so obviously hes a BOY

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
maybe since kirby is not a species as we know exists he reproduces in some advanced way that doesnt involve genitalia... or maybe his genitals ARE visible but you dont even realize is because he is a foreign type of species lol
maybe his species has 3 or 4 genders? the possibilities are endless
maybe his inhale is how he reproduces as he copies part of the foes genome into his own and can make a copy buddy which would be a kirby offspring? and this would mean that kirby literally ***** :laugh:
seriously though basically kirby is not like ANYTHING that actually exists so anyone could make up anything they want about him pretty much and itd be true... so basically just accept whatever the creator sakurai says... he made him up he can decide all the details if he wants :)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Let's just call Kirby an Awesome. The End.
Win.

Kirby's, to me, genderless, not because he has no junk, but because I haven't seen a female kirby yet. However, the pictures are very very nice finds... They're such small details that people who wouldn't really care about them would miss them completely (like me, for example). They DO state that Kirby is a "he", but I still feel like he's genderless... Maybe because I've never seen his mother. For all I know, he's asexual... And you don't call asexual organisms "it"s in my diccionary, you call them "he"s.

OH! And for the people who say "No junk, no man": What, do you need to see his junk to know if he's a male or female? Would you do the same to people, needing to see their junk as proof of male/female? If so, then, kind sirs, you all have problems. What if a guy gets his junk cut off in some freak accident involving a very sharp object? Is he still a male, or is he now female? According to you guys, since he has no junk, he's no male, so that must make him female, right?

Top Bottom