• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

projectiles?

yourruler

Smash Rookie
Projectiles and ranged attacks are the easiest to abuse when fighting captain falcon. Is there any way with any of his moves to counter them or do i have to just block and dodge?

Totodileex

Smash Cadet
Raptor Boost can sometimes be used to block projectiles. Otherwise you could just Falcon Dive in the air sometimes.

Of course, you just just sheild.

Mann

Smash Ace
Don't play on FD is my best advice.

Most of the time you are going to have to take the punishment and learn how to weave yourself through platforms and catch your opponent in between.

If it's ranged characters like the space animals/ice climbers, Samaus/ZSS, Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Pikachu, Lucario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, you can still approach most of the time through the air/roll dodge. If they just keep pressing B or whatever it's used, it's easy to read. If they know when to, you're going to have to do roll dodges/SHAD's here and there.

Characters like Peach/Link/TLink can be approached with what I mentioned above, but as well with a dash attack if you pressed A while they threw it at you. Of course, going to have a harder time with the Links.

Don't know much about Dedede.

Top Bottom