• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Toad over ness(by sycon aka xmanic)

sycon

Smash Rookie

More Updates on kc-mm Project Toad over ness kc-mm

I have started working on toad over ness 2 weeks ago i haven't done very much but research tutorials and guides so i can learn how exactly can i put him over ness. Now i already have a library of programs that are needed to do this.
So far i have:
put the model of toad from peach's motionetc.pac over ness' main colour .pac.
I added extra bones over toad's model.
Haven't done much else so far but i have some ideas for some moves he would do.
Move ideas:
* Side Smash - Swings small hammer, possibly hammer bro's hammer and i would probably vertex the hammer for toad's use.

* up tilt - throws hands up in the air.

* Final smash - Spawns Golden hammer? (Not sure if it is a good idea but it seems kind of cool let me know what you think.)

More moves will be added as i progress
Also move ideas and requests will be strongly considered.

Now if anyone would like to contribute just let me know on this thread or via PM doesn't make a difference to me.

Things to be done:
Animations-
PSA - MarioDK
Textures -
Prerequisites for me:
Learn -
Brawlbox - done
tabuu - not done
3ds max - basic understanding

Programs i am using/have for this:
Brawlbox
Tabuu/opensa3
milkshape
blender
brresviewer
anim8or
dasdonkey box
Dolphin emulator
Fortwaffles model importer

thats all i can list right now.

Plan: Well the basic idea is to make another mario character on the roster and make this character similar in animations and psa.

Besides ever since the Toad hoax i have always really wanted to play as him.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Coming from a dude whose gotten toad to the beta stage, all I can say to you is goodluck my friend.. My frustration await you

Top Bottom