• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: Thank You Sakurai! Calling All Smash Fans and Artists! Under New Ownership!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ummm, could you add "Buddha" to the signature list???

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Uhh...Hello everyone. I stumbled across this thread a while back ago. And I see a few familiar faces here, hi @Pacack :3, and I noticed all the art of a lot a great artist here, one being another great friend of mine @AndreaAC . And if you all don't mind, I'd like to contribute anything for you all to this thread if you want me to. If so, I'd like to be added to the list. Thank you and good night to you all.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Uhh...Hello everyone. I stumbled across this thread a while back ago. And I see a few familiar faces here, hi @Pacack :3, and I noticed all the art of a lot a great artist here, one being another great friend of mine @AndreaAC . And if you all don't mind, I'd like to contribute anything for you all to this thread if you want me to. If so, I'd like to be added to the list. Thank you and good night to you all.
Of course you can contribute anything! If you want to submit art, you can see the list of the characters in the op. Art is very much appreciated. Also, if you want your name added to the signature list, you can either give us a name to put on the card or give us a picture of your signature! Anything would be appreciated, and I'm glad you are willing to help!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Of course you can contribute anything! If you want to submit art, you can see the list of the characters in the op. Art is very much appreciated. Also, if you want your name added to the signature list, you can either give us a name to put on the card or give us a picture of your signature! Anything would be appreciated, and I'm glad you are willing to help!
Ok, thank you. :) Glad I can contribute art to you all here, and I'll see what I can give to you guys as soon as I can of these characters. And well, that's for letting me know, I'l consider a sign name sometime. But I'll at least contribute art in the meantime. Thanks again. :)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Preview.png

Here's an old sprite I made of Viridi.

@ WindozeNT WindozeNT Are art still being accepted to be put into the OP? Cause I'd like mine to be included if you can. Thank you kindly, I appreciate it. And also, I decided I'll sign. Is my username all that's needed? Or more? Let me know when you can...

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
View attachment 46936

Here's an old sprite I made of Viridi.

@ WindozeNT WindozeNT Are art still being accepted to be put into the OP? Cause I'd like mine to be included if you can. Thank you kindly, I appreciate it. And also, I decided I'll sign. Is my username all that's needed? Or more? Let me know when you can...
it depends on if you're a signing or non-signing supporter. If you're a signing one, I'll need your signature

Top Bottom