• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Silver: New Banner: Animators desperatley needed

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Mario & Sonic model...?

What animations are still needed? I have a list of the animation names I used for Bowser Jr.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
@Plasma kirby
mastaklo has a cool model aready for silver.
maybe he could help...?

no, a brawl model.

what im saying is that maybe he can help with this. after all, he made this shadow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIbg7gWDjlw&feature=related

BTW plasama kirby, good job on the galacta knight psa.

A cool model of silver?...We have the brawl model. Are you referring to the model which his head is placed over Sonic's body? We aren't using that and don't plan to.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
A cool model of silver?...We have the brawl model. Are you referring to the model which his head is placed over Sonic's body? We aren't using that and don't plan to.
my point is not that. im saying he could (maybe) help. theres a lot of great hackers who can help wiht this.
it's just most are packed with projects like this.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
My internet is back. Waiting to get the stuff so i can get on this project.

Master Hax

Smash Rookie
no, he isnt an animator, he only port silver, knuckles and shadow models over the alloys and then put mastaklo´s shadow animations.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Honestly i don't like the shadow animations on silver. It bugs me. Shadow isn't Silver so why should Silver share the animations?

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
I talked to Suren lately on Skype and he told me that Plasmakirby abondened the project and Suren can't really change the thread since Plasmakirby is the one who made it, He stil wants to continue with Silver so if there is anyone out there to help him, please contact him on skype or send him a PM

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
I talked to Suren lately on Skype and he told me that Plasmakirby abondened the project and Suren can't really change the thread since Plasmakirby is the one who made it, He stil wants to continue with Silver so if there is anyone out there to help him, please contact him on skype or send him a PM
There is a new silver project that you can follow on esh or zeonteam. Suren join that one.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
There is a new silver project that you can follow on esh or zeonteam. Suren join that one.
That's good to hear, I am glad that you and suren are still working on silver, he is one of my favorite projects in smashboards

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
yea, i might as well just give up being part of the project. I have already joined project deoxys, along with my Rotom project which is on hold. it might be best if Suren made another thread and just copied everything from here to there.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
I'm just popping in to say that he should definitely have a color scheme of Magi-chan from Sonichu.

Top Bottom