• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Plus/Project+ Trouble Replacing Stages on offline Wii

TheChilledLiquidSoul

Smash Rookie
Im having trouble replacing stages in Project Plus v2.0. i was trying to replace Spear Pillar with Dive To The Heart from Kingdom Hearts (Dive to the heart uses Luigi's Mansion as a base) and every time i would replace the stages for Spear Pillar, the game would crash with code and text on the screen. Here's an example, the A button press for spear pillar has no module file, so when i add a module file the would allow me to place a Luigi's Mansion stage over Spear Pillar. As soon as it's selected the game crashes. Any help would be appreciated on this problem.

When i went through the stages i found that they are all named something different then what is normally the names for stage files.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STGTENGAN_1 - Renamed to - STGSPEARPILLAR_00_DIALGA

STGTENGAN_2 - Renamed to - STGSPEARPILLAR_00_PALKIA

STGTENGAN_3 - Renamed to - STGSPEARPILLAR_00_CRESSELIA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Top Bottom