• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project MOTHER: Wi-Fi Lobby

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
My ness fails on wifi sorry but you can play my wide variety of other characters if you'd like.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I play what I want to play and I got really bored of things to do so yeah I'm playing brawl....

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I play what I want to play and I got really bored of things to do so yeah I'm playing brawl....
And we all really appreciate your return :D

You should come in the xat chat sometime... I could really use some critiquing on my Ness from a player of your caliber. It's come to my attention that my Ness isn't quite up to par.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yes listen to him. Speed is key the less time you give your opponent to think the more moves you'll land.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Well I play Abel in SFIV and I am forced to live and die by that mantra (play faster), so it shouldn't be too much of an adjustment. :)

All the Nesses I've played felt so campy though... and were all better than me. XD

Then again I suppose there's a significant difference between speed and aggression.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The reason they won was because you gave them a lot of things to punish. If the opponent is campy don't give them anything to punish.

Be safe. If you are to give them something small to punish make sure they have to go out of their way to get it. 1% every minute still gives you the win.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
:brings sonicX theme song into Ref's piece of advice involving going faster:

..... I'll be back within 2 or 3 days to play everyone.... i've gotta finish 4 papers, so SEEYAH!!

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Av's, the thing about being quick isn't being aggressive, it's about starting a barrage and keeping it up.
You sit and plan, think of favorable options for multiple situations, and once the opponent begins their assault, you act accordingly.
When you land a hit, capitalize on the oppurtunity. When you are hit or the opponent escapes, reset to a favorable position, and begin the process again.

Remember: You can always out camp them, no matter what.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
NOBODY IS EVER IN THE CHAT!! Join it regularly or try to get in when you can, because i can't find anyone to barwl...

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
can i change my info?

instead of having :falcon:, I have changed to :ganondorf:, and instead of having :zerosuitsamus:, i would say :dk2: is better

Meccs

@Meccs_
I'm going to a tourney on Saturday, and if it's like the last CT tourney, I'll be the only one reping Ness. So I need to get as much practice in as possible, even if it is online. I'll be online in a few hours (going out for now) if anyone wants to brawl. Ness dittos, whatever.

RogueThunder

Smash Rookie
I have some work to do still, but it wouldn't hurt to throw it up there seeing as how there weren't any peach secondaries.

RogueThunder
Glendale Arizona
5026-4118-4544
Characters- Ness (obviously), Fox, and Peach
and I'm feeling a forest green or yellow right now

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Add :falcon: back onto my seconds list... All I've gotta do with him is stop mixing his and ganon's tactics... My skill with each character is varied, but I may soon be second-ing all bottom tier characters... Jiggz seems entertaining to use.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Throw me on the list.

Tag: Uffe
Code: 2277-7887-4196
Main: Ness
Secondary: Wario
Tertiary: Marth

I could use the *** whooping and whoop ***ing.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Ok, since nobody ever shows up at the same time.....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'M CREATING A GAME!!!!

START A COUNT of the number of times someone goes into the room without another person in the room..... I've started it with 1..... continue that until there are 2+ people in the room at the same time then say:

"BABIES!!!!!"

the count will be canceled and we will start over at one once there is a single person in the room....

GO!!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
0_0

I had no idea we had this.
Now the Ness CV can go a lot faster.
Ya Know it's weird that'd I'd find this the moment I find my Second Main. I've only mained Ness since the releasing of brawl. (Not smash brawl but he was still my first main) Now I pick up Marth for my second and I was almost ashamed of even picking up another character especially a high tier that has a gay cg. And I see that everyone does. Kinda weird. Anyway

Name: Milesg2g
FC: 2449-6762-9571
Main: Ness
Secondary: Marth (as of now, I still think i have no second lol)

Wow See you guys there

Top Bottom