• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mii

anivernage

Smash Apprentice

From the Mii Channel, Wii Sports and many other Wii games comes, the strongest brawl fighter ever...
Mii!!!

i found a model i while ago (Made by Abitof3D)

and i edited it and added wii sports, resort and wii fit plus models.

And im going to make a PSA for him

Mii moveset

Standard Attacks

A+A+A Combo: Mario´s AAA
Upward-Tilt: headbutt *
Forward-Tilt: He/She or whatever it is, smacks his foe with his tennis racket. (Can reflect projectiles).
Downward-Tilt: A full charged Golf Swing, the most powerful of the tilts
Dash Attack:?
A+B:You throw a snow ball(Wii fit plus)

Smash Attacks

Forward Smash: Swordplay(Wii Sports Resort) starts with a forward slash if press A, youll make a second quick slash,if prees A again, finishes with a powerful cut with high knockback.
Up Smash: ?
Down Smash:Bowling Ball, is the strongest of smashes. (Aim with control stick, flies in an arc).

Aerial Attacks

Neutral Aerial: slash with swordplay
Upward Aerial: ?
Downward Aerial: ?
Forward Aerial: mii throws downwards the basketball. it has meteor smash effect.
Backward Aerial: Luigi´s Attack 13(Wii Fit Plus)

Throws

Grab: A hand appears and catch the opponent

Up Throw: hand throws oponent upwards and mii bounces a basketball quickly 15 times over the opponent and later throws it powerful.
Down Throw: hand throws oponent downwards and mii throws the bowling ball over the oponent.
Backward Throw: ?
Forward Throw: ?

Special Attacks

Neutral Special:Bow and Arrow(Wii Sports Resort)

Side Special: Boxing: I think in 2 possible ideas
Starts with a dashing attack forward.If connects...

Idea 1: you can make diferent combinations of attacks each attack can be cancelled to make another attack:
press Side(1).- 3 combo punches something like snake´s AA and Little mac´s A
press Up(1).-A low uppercut.
press Down(1).-like Fade´s naruto attack 13

press Side(2).-A 2 strong spinning punch *
press Up(2).- A jump ended by a hard forward jab that sends the foe downwards like mario´s forward air
press Down(2).- Two blows to the body

After this you can make powerful Final Blows:

press B: FALCON PAWWNCH!!! but not firey and less dmg
press B+Up:A Powerful uppercut *
press B+Down:A *Powerful downwards Meteor Punch.

Idea 2(or can work for side b air):
If dash connects: youll make a full series of punches, like smbz attack

later ends with a powerful Uppercut or a meteor strike like mario´s forward air.

Up Special(idea1): Jetpack(Pilotwings)chargable how much you charge, for great height and causes damage for the startup.

Up Special(idea2):Chicken Suit(Wii Fit Plus)You start flying using your "wings" for a *small period You can fly in any direction.

Down Special:Guitar(Wii Music) works like barabara´s(assist trophy)attack.

Taunts

Up Taunt: *Jumps and raises his hands.

Side Taunt: Throws a fisbee and a "mii" dog traps it, the dog and frisbee does small dmg

Down Taunt: Does all 3 poses from the minigame "Pose Mii"

Final Smash:Mii Parade (im not completely sure about this one if someone has a better ideas, tell me)
A lot of Mii´s appears running from a corner of the stage and attack like piplup, if they hit you, you have no escape.

First ill make a poll so everyone can decide who will Mii be over, later PSA and later start a request thread,
so you can request your own Mii´s!!!! :awesome:

You can post your ideas for a better moveset. And if you want to help mii with this Project.

[/spoiler]

Top Bottom