• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Turbo Tuesday Anniversary Edition

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
lol dat Slippy tho. In all seriousness, I really want that Ice Climber outfit for Ike to be an official thin added in 3.03! D:

KariteSama

Smash Apprentice
what if they knew we would take everything in the video super seriously and then snuck in the 47 thing just to *** with us?

DexstarGAMER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DexstarGAMER
Wow...i didn't esected that...well i don't know if i'm happy wity Slippy or not :/...but maybe PM could put more crazy characters...like Banjo & Kazzoie, Conker, or another wellknown/random character....that is ok with me

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Wow...i didn't esected that...well i don't know if i'm happy wity Slippy or not :/...but maybe PM could put more crazy characters...like Banjo & Kazzoie, Conker, or another wellknown/random character....that is ok with me
They are forced by law to only add characters that make an appearance in the Smash game.
Therefore they can only add in past playable characters, assist characters, or trophy characters.

Last edited:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ike Climbers are sooo broken, I didn't even realize how crazy other chars would be if they had IC's style.

DexstarGAMER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DexstarGAMER
They are forced by law to only add characters that make an appearance in the Smash game.
Therefore they can only add in past playable characters, assist characters, or trophy characters.
Well...i really didn't knew that, but i don't understand something...Can they add new characters? Because i heard that they won't add characters from smash 4.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Well...i really didn't knew that, but i don't understand something...Can they add new characters? Because i heard that they won't add characters from smash 4.
Yeah, they can add new characters.
But those characters must have appeared in a Smash game in some way.
So basically, Assist Trophies, Subspace Emissary characters, and Sandbag are up for grabs.

Oh, and characters from Smash 4 and onward don't count. They automatically aren't going to be in.
This is probably due to the Project M developers not wanting to get into issues with Nintendo.
Because if Project M has all the great Smash 4 characters, people will start to think "Why should I pay $60 for Smash 4, when I can download Project M for free?" which would cut down Smash 4 sales and make Nintendo upset with Project M.

And if Nintendo is upset with Project M, they could shut if down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom