• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Turbo Mode Contest Announced

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Today, the Project M Back Room released a video announcing a Turbo Mode combo contest. Turbo Mode was released in Project M 3.0, and allows players to cancel their attacks into any other attack in rapid succession, allowing for combos that would otherwise be impossible. The Project M Back Room is asking players to send in their best Turbo Mode combos via replay for a chance to be featured in a new video! Watch the announcement below.

This contest only lasts until the end of the month, so if you're looking to show the world what you can do, don't wait!

The Derrit thinks Turbo Mode is harder than it originally looked, but loves watching the videos. He can't wait to see what people come up with! Follow him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
Whelp... time to send in my Turbo Mega Slow-mo Metal Bunny Curry Giga Bowser vs. 3 Lvl-1 JigglyPuff Replays...

Bazkip

Smash Master
Via...replays? That seems like an odd way of collecting entrants when replays don't work in the full-set. Unless they found a way to get them working properly?

Yori

Banned via Warnings
So Dolphin users can't participate since replays don't work on Dolphin? :(

GaMeR N1CK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3582-8458-4207
So when they say no modded PM files does this mean no textures either?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Hm... should make... this sounds interesting.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Welp, guess I cant do it they said no TAS allowed, they probably wont be able to tell xP

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
So, can we enable any other options in special brawl in conjunction with turbo? Either way, I'm sending in my best Sopo combos!

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Turbo Mode + Mew2king = OHHHH GAAWWDDD NOOOOOO!!!

Burning

Smash Rookie
NNID
kazuna-kasai
3DS FC
1977-0205-0646
I've tried Turbo Mode before and darn, it's really difficult to pull off, seriously. But when you do, oh boy. Recording it would be too pressurizing for me. :p

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Has anyone sent in replays yet? I already sent in about 20 replays. They're all like 8-30 seconds long so why not right. I didn't know what kind of combo video "tone" it was they are going for so i sent in a couple of funny/fail/epic/cheap combos. luigi death punch xx taunt ftw :) and zelda vs ganon, mewtwo, and bowser 0 to death :chuckle:

Also to the guys that are getting the replays is it possible to send some type of confirmation e-mail that you received the replays?

Last edited:
Top Bottom