• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
imho part 3 actually starts off quite slow, but holy hell does it pick up and become amazing, would suggest sticking it out even if you aren't feeling at first.
I'm very patient when it comes to slow-starting anime if I already have an idea of how good it'll be. JoJo is too much fun to watch for me to ditch just for pacing now that I have so much faith in it. No worries, this series is a permanent part of my life now.

Part 3 starts off slow like Jolteon said, but when it picks up, it's ballin'. Super fun romp.

Part 4, though. Awwwwww yea. You'll definitely be finished in time for that.

Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I saw that Part 4 starts this spring so that was one of my big motivations for starting in the first place.

The real funny thing is that I was originally gonna start One Piece from the beginning yesterday, but then I remembered JoJo and how much you guys praised it in here and thought "Eh, this is probably way better. Not to mention that I can catch in a couple of days versus a couple of months."

So glad I took your advice. I even had an amazing JoJo dream thanks to it, though I feel like I've been posing in my sleep. ¦D

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
There's so many Jojo things to watch. Can you just link the MAL pages or give the titles of what I need to look for? lol. Finally going to see what Jojo is all about
Phantom Blood (Part 1)
Battle Tendency (Part 2)
Stardust Crusaders (Part 3)
Diamond is Unbreakable (Part 4)

So far the modern anime adaptations have been phenomenal, almost page-for-page to the manga (the studio even went as far as switching up artstyles per the author's own evolution in style during each arc). You can't go wrong with 'em. However, I would still recommend reading the manga; there are some memorable scenes that are captured so well in panels.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Phantom Blood (Part 1)
Battle Tendency (Part 2)
Stardust Crusaders (Part 3)
Diamond is Unbreakable (Part 4)

So far the modern anime adaptations have been phenomenal, almost page-for-page for the manga (the studio even went as far as switching up artstyles per the author's own evolution in style during each arc). You can't go wrong with 'em. However, I would still recommend reading the manga; there are some memorable scenes that are captured so well in panels.

Smooth Criminal
Part 1 is this or this?
Part 2 manga page on MAL says the adaptation is this (newer adaptation of part 1?).
Part 3 is this? It also says it has a second season of it?
Part 4 is this?

Sorry for all the links but I just want to make sure I watch everything in the right order

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Part 1 is this or this?
Part 2 manga page on MAL says the adaptation is this (newer adaptation of part 1?).
Part 3 is this? It also says it has a second season of it?
Part 4 is this?

Sorry for all the links but I just want to make sure I watch everything in the right order
Part 1, it's the latter link.

The listing for Part 2 is wrong; it should be Battle Tendency. I am stuck on my phone right now, but make sure you try and look for that. Recommend Crunchyroll or Kissanime if you can't find it there.

Part 3's listings are correct; the second season of the anime is subtitled Battle in Egypt.

annnnd

Part 4's link is correct. If you're gonna read the manga of this, try and find Invincible Trio's scanslations.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

xquqx

Smash Apprentice
Part 2 is done within the part one anime, if that helps you find it. It just keeps on rolling, no anime switching required.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good afternoon, thread. things are happening on twitter:

remember, if you don't support a weird, shady company, you want PM dead, even though under this argument the ppl saying others want PM dead do, in fact, want PM dead

videogames

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You have no idea how strong the characters are in Jojo's. Jotaro is a high schooler and he's built like a mountain.
How can they be strong when they are in fact anime/manga characters?

Checkmate Obama.

good afternoon, thread. things are happening on twitter:

remember, if you don't support a weird, shady company, you want PM dead, even though under this argument the ppl saying others want PM dead do, in fact, want PM dead

videogames
Jabronies being jabronies.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So that was a boring Direct. As I expected, mostly stuff we already knew about. Starfox Zero does look fun and I like Kirby Robobot Attack or whatever, but nothing else really did anything for me and that Paper Mario game looks like another Sticker Star except with paint and cards.

And lol that Federation Force part. Trying so hard to make excuses as to why it basically isn't a Metroid game or why Samus isn't in it and why it "belongs in the series". Kinda just felt like he was saying "Shut up and stop hating on my game! My game is amazing and you're all wrong! Buy the game!"

Adorable~ <3

Oh well. That was as disappointing as I expected. Until E3, I guess. I'll at least get Pokken when I have the money.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Kirby Laggan.
That was a decent direct. I wanted a few of those games.

But no time/money. I have goals like making my own games and learning Ajax which I'm still not accomplishing as is.

Bleck

Smash Master
apparently Federation Force is supposed to touch on the relationship between Samus and Sylux and like I don't know guys that sounds right up my alley

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
apparently Federation Force is supposed to touch on the relationship between Samus and Sylux and like I don't know guys that sounds right up my alley
Wait Bleck
no
you've gone too far
come back
the light is your friend

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I'm gonna buy that Mario and Sonic Olympics game and enjoy the heck out of it just to spite you all

Helsong

Smash Ace
ya ok sure

Yes, because look at all those other fighting games that are a super e-sport!

Oh wait.

Why do people try to argue **** on twitter, it's never been a good platform for conversation.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
My whole thing with that drama is that the people running Shots Fired 2 are suuuuuuper shady. I just hope the attendees, including the PM players, don't get ****ed over.

Smooth Criminal

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
the best thing about that direct was the nekomancer

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm gonna buy that Mario and Sonic Olympics game and enjoy the heck out of it just to spite you all
I actually do enjoy those, London in particular, so you won't be alone on that. ¦D

Top Bottom