• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The one time I decide to sleep at a regular time everyone starts posting. I'm just going to never sleep anymore.
Why would you want a body pillow?
I thought waifus were dumb yo.
the only acceptable body pillow is this one

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
I'd love to apply to the dev team, but I don't know how much I'd be able to contribute. I enjoy theorycrafting and all that stuff, and I feel like I have good ideas about the game, but so does everybody, so that doesn't matter. I am a CS person and I'm fairly active in the community, but I'm not sure what I would actually do in the dev team, since I'm not a very high-level player for stuff like playtesting. I'd love to do writing staff/PR stuff for the PMDT, too, or contribute to the more technical sides of things. The problem with the latter is that I'm not actually familiar with the modding stuff at the moment (on that technical actually-doing-things side), and this summer I don't really have the time to become familiar with it because of my internship.

But I've wanted to be a part of the PMDT for a long while. I love this game, and I'd like to be a part of supporting it, even beyond running my uni's club and hosting tournaments/smashfests.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Sasuke Uchiha is basically my go to answer to when people ask me clone engine characters. It's just a nicer way of saying "I'm not talking about this"

Other members do this, some do it with goku, superman, naruto, etc etc
But of course dear Lunchables. How else would such gentlemen of thine's incomprehensible social stature cover up the existence of Project M's first mahvel rep. Spodermen.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
But of course dear Lunchables. How else would such gentlemen of thine's incomprehensible social stature cover up the existence of Project M's first mahvel rep. Spodermen.
Let's all just hit up stan lee and convince him to put spiderman in pm

Downdraft

Smash Ace
One of the 3.6 changes is
-Added the correct tracklist back to Pokemon Stadium 2
, yet when I view PS2's stage ID in Brawl Stage Manager it only has 3 tracks. Are Saffron City's files now linked to PS2 despite being under different IDs?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Unlike Big House 4 (which I literally didn't even practice for, just played Melee and still got 2nd :dazwa:) I'm actually going to put a huge portion of my practice time for PM at Paragon.

I lost one set to Lucky this weekend and realized how rusty I was, but since that one set I took the next 4 sets we played.

:denzel: See you guys there :denzel:

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Unlike Big House 4 (which I literally didn't even practice for, just played Melee and still got 2nd :dazwa:) I'm actually going to put a huge portion of my practice time for PM at Paragon.

I lost one set to Lucky and realized how rusty I was, but since that one set I took the next 4 sets we played.

MM me at Big House 5

D

Deleted member

omg prof you're soooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
doesnt matter what pro does cause Odds and Ripple already said they were gonna be in GFs and they arent liars so it must be true

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
So like, I just started using Bowser as a main instead of a common secondary. This side be down through is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEE. I can actually us Kooopa Claw for tech-chase setups! This is euphoric! This is dandy (baby)!!!
Also, on stage Quick Claw Toss Down is the bess disrespect.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
So I got to Gold III on Rising Thunder before Leslie started watching Netflix and suckin up all our bandwidth. Seems OK for day 3 on my first traditional fighter? :x

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace

I lost one set to Lucky this weekend and realized how rusty I was, but since that one set I took the next 4 sets we played.

So I got to Gold III on Rising Thunder before Leslie started watching Netflix and suckin up all our bandwidth. Seems OK for day 3 on my first traditional fighter? :x
No one is pro yet. (Could be you in a year, lmao)

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Honestly, if RT ended up becoming a Big Deal, I could definitely see myself taking it pretty seriously. The ability to practice mindgames and stuff despite not having a local scene is a godsend, but the game itself also kicks ass.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I'M LOSING SLEEP OVER THIS WHERE DOES JOTARO'S HAT END

WHERE DOES HIS HAIR BEGIN

Last edited:

NWRL

Smash Ace
Update for those who care:

The event host messaged me earlier and wants me to run a PM only event on a separate day

Seems like he's just gonna cut the other TO out of the equation.

Top Bottom