• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"Wait how the hell do you spin stick with Zangief????"

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm still salty over the scrubquote talking **** about speed runners using glitches.
The ****?
The essence of scrubhood is not playing to win and artificially limiting oneself.
Abusing a game's mechanics and glitching to the fullest possible extent is playing to win at its finest and best.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
The ****?
The essence of scrubhood is not playing to win and artificially limiting oneself.
Abusing a game's mechanics and glitching to the fullest possible extent is playing to win at its finest and best.
You'd think that.

But when you watch as many speedruns and TASes as I do, you come across comments like that more than I care to admit.

And it never fails to rustle my jimmies.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
pretty much all the genuine complaints involving inputs were from the original sf2 times, when it was actually pretty weird to perform on a snes/genesis pad and nobody knew all of them off-hand

especially with SFV there's really no excuses, it's really easy to do and the concept of fighting game inputs are so hard-ingrained into gaming culture that it'd be like getting mad when a modern super mario bros platformer doesn't explain jumping to you. you'd be a doofus. don't be a doofus, you doofus

also, good evening

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Git gud. No exceptions.
does anyone know of a codec i could use that would give me smaller size avi or mkv? i'm using msi afterburner and with its default codec it's like 2GB for ~3 mins
You're trying to encode files in those formats and your processing program for that specific task is inadequate, correct? ...Just want to make sure I'm interpreting your post correctly.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I just figured out I play better, am more focused, and become aware of my successes and failures if I talk like I'm doing a run at AGDQ or something. Chill, relax, you're in the company of friends, talk it up.
And I realized just how slow subsonic league was after improving all my PBs in hypersonic. Like, it takes a minute to do a lap. I kept thinking it was over after two laps.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i had a dream about s2j

he came up to me and said, "hey this is my first time playing project m, alright?" and I was sitting in a chair at FX in front of a TV with PM

he played Wario against my Falcon and I proceeded to almost four stock until the last stock, he turned into Warioman and Warlock Punch me four times until I died

he then shook my hand, pushed me down, pinned me on my butt and ripped my wallet out of my pants. he then opened it up and all of my money flooded out to make some sort of magic money carpet that carried him out of the store

i felt like i needed to share this

Last edited by a moderator:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
i had a dream about s2j

he came up to me and said, "hey this is my first time playing project m, alright?" and I was sitting in a chair at FX in front of a TV with PM

he played Wario against my Falcon and I proceeded to almost four stock until the last stock, he turned into Warioman and Warlock Punch me four times until I died

he then shook my hand, pushed me down, pinned me on my butt and ripped my wallet out of my pants, he then opened it up and all of my money flooded out to make some sort of magic money carpet that carried him out of the store

Well, is a magic money carpet a better use for your money than what you had in mind?
If not then I feel bad for you getting mugged in your dreams by S2J
or was it a money match
hmm...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
whos ready to watch me destroy OMGrey at genesis in 2 weeks, i know i am!

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
i had a dream about s2j

he then shook my hand, pushed me down, pinned me on my butt and ripped my wallet out of my pants. he then opened it up and all of my money flooded out to make some sort of magic money carpet that carried him out of the store

Mildly unrelated but S2J did enter two PM tournaments when he came to Australia. Drunk money matched a few people as well lol

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
wtf is royal rumble? the uber nerd tourney? is that where you guys decide who the biggest ****ing nerd in the world is or something?
Why am I not surprised that the Supreme nerd of the land doesn't know the Royal Rumble, the precursor event to the biggest show of wrestling, Wrestlemania?

****ing nerd.

whos ready to watch me destroy OMGrey at genesis in 2 weeks, i know i am!
In your dreams cabron.

Top Bottom