• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Not gonna lie, I don't actually know it. I just copied and pasted it

Edit: Here's a website though

I just keep getting Spades when I do it
(✿◕ᴗ◕) Then it sucks and you suck. I'm never tagging you again.
What if I told you that all of the labels are annoying, I'm generally just good to people.
"But I say to you, that whosoever is angry with his brother, shall be in danger of the judgment. And whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council. And whosoever shall say, Thou Fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
You can't hide your edits from us, GHNeko GHNeko . Wanna talk about it?

What's there to talk about? My father is a piece of **** that I can prove would actually improve the human race if he just stopped breathing. He's so worthless that him never existing would be worth me and my sister not being born.

It's really simple lmao.

why? :c

you can decide what i'm referring to
Because circumcisions are lame.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
He's so worthless that him never existing would be worth me and my sister not being born.
Don't you ever put yourself or your sister down like this again. You both have worth, and whatever pain that prick has subjected the two of you to has ZERO bearing on that.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Don't you ever put yourself or your sister down like this again. You both have worth, and whatever pain that prick has subjected the two of you to has ZERO bearing on that.
Had he never birthed us, we wouldn't be suffering like we are now. Almost 85% or more of our pain and turmoil is actually traceable back to him. I'd gladly not exist if it meant scum like him never being alive in the first place.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Something before I vigorously go to bed.

"One recent landmark study came from investigators from the University of Pennsylvania. They used a form of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) called diffusion tensor imaging (a way to measure the brain's white matter, or axons by which neurons connect) in a large sample of men and women (428 males and 521 females, ages 8 to 22 years).9 Across a number of different analytic approaches, they found a striking and consistent result: The brains of women exhibit significantly stronger patterns of interconnectivity across brain regions-including across the hemispheres-than do the brains of men, which conversely exhibit significantly greater average connectivity within local brain regions (what the authors refer to as modularity).

This striking result fits very well with a highly consistent finding across the sex-difference literature: The brains of men tend to be more asymmetrically organized across the hemispheres than are those of women.10 Importantly, the authors found no age-by-sex interactions despite having plenty of statistical power to find such interactions. This means we cannot explain the sex differences in their results as simply being due to different cultural experiences between males and females." - http://dana.org/Cerebrum/2014/Equal_≠_The_Same__Sex_Differences_in_the_Human_Brain/

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
GHNeko GHNeko Anguish can be soothed and whatever he did to you and your sister by no means should hold you back from a better future. Have you talked to any professionals about this?

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Bought xrd but im fixing my laptop's boot loader cause I ****ed it up trying to install fedora linux lmao

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
GHNeko GHNeko Anguish can be soothed and whatever he did to you and your sister by no means should hold you back from a better future. Have you talked to any professionals about this?
He held back my military career by being alive .

He's not a US legal citizen. Never was. And he refuses to be one. He's He's a legal alien.

As a result, he held me back in regards to security clearances for the top secret job in the military i wanted on grounds of me leaking secrets to my father who can't be dealt with on the same level as a normal citizen.

A living red flag.

Even though he's dead to me and I hate his guts.

And yes, I have talked to a professional about this. They have no words outside, "Tell your father you hate him and maybe the rage will subside."

Which has long since been done. He's well aware I hate him.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
...Just gotta wait until he kicks the bucket for things to be able to improve, then, right?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
ANYWAY

played ultra online for like 4 hrs today. my seth has gotten a lot better but i really hate fighting ryu/evil ryu right now. it really sucks not knowing what to do in matchups like rose or guy and i get demolished for it :(

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I thought my dad was bad but refusing to be a citizen of the country he's lived in for years? What the ****.

EDIT: on a different note, I want to get all these games but I'd need to get a decent computer first, this laptop's hinge is broken now and I'm getting desperate.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
Steam is in my sig, just send a request.
I'm ready whenever you are. Just practicing confirm into Buster.

on a different note, I want to get all these games but I'd need to get a decent computer first, this laptop's hinge is broken now and I'm getting desperate.
You don't need too strong of a computer to run these games. You should get into them. Learning some basics in Ultra should help you get a start on V.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
I'm just going to throw this out right now, playing Xrd on PC feels off somehow. Can't really explain it. A common confirm for Pot Buster is c. P > c. P xx HFB > Buster. Can do it just fine on PS3 with my eyes closed. On PC, I input the exact same thing (input display even shows it being correct), but I get c. P > c. P > c. P with no hammerfall. That shouldn't be possible, but it's like the game is reading ahead of my hammerfall input and understanding my brake as another punch or something.

Deotay

Smash Cadet
'Ey @SOJ you better brush up on your Guilty Gear Xrd skills. I want to actually use my Leo next time.

Last edited:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
>Not understanding Korean content > Japanese content

Please.
Didn't even mean it like that (manga=/=manwha). Tho now that I think about it, that korean>japanese may not be untrue, at least in contemporary stuff. Also Neko afaik speaks Japanese or something so I'm the real pleb.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Didn't even mean it like that (manga=/=manwha). Tho now that I think about it, that korean>japanese may not be untrue, at least in contemporary stuff. Also Neko afaik speaks Japanese or something so I'm the real pleb.
You.jpg

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
Birthday on the 13th
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee
My birthday gift is the direct

Top Bottom