• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
presumably the december smash presentation will be a 30-minute trailer of goku powering up

Bazkip

Smash Master
You know what would be hilarious?
If Nintendo was like "WOLF IS COMING TO SMASH"
And then it's just Wolf Link to promote Twilight Princess HD
It'd be so jokes

Last edited:

monstersbane

Smash Apprentice
sounds like you actually didn't finish
who did you kill, you monster?
or worse, who didn't you make friends with?
I didn't kill anyone. The only characters I really made friends with were papyrus and sans. Guess I'm just too objective oriented to think about going back to talk to people.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I didn't kill anyone. The only characters I really made friends with were papyrus and sans. Guess I'm just too objective oriented to think about going back to talk to people.
well then you didn't actually finish
the best ending is pacifist, unless you made friends with undyne and went on the date with alphys/papyrus, and one more spoilery thing, you didn't really finish undertale
Flowey should have told you by now that you could get a better ending if you did some stuff, unless you quit out after phone call from sans, in which case flowey will appear next time you open the game up again

also something nobody ever talks about, neutral/pacifist/genocide aren't really separate runs, they're all part of the same story; you don't get the full thing unless you do them all (in that order), since part of your character's arc itself is the whole saving aspect. You're not playing your characters story, in a way, you're playing a game that's about you playing the game. If you want to find out what I mean, actually finish the game.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
tfw you get the 'don't talk to me' after trying to engage people in discussion with a challenge or contradictory viewpoint

smh man so many close-minded / rude people I tell ya what

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I found the perfect theme to coincide with the next major PM patch release that will no doubly include John Cena and Becky Lynch.

Happy 1 Year-versary of the hype 3.5 trailer.

Happy 363 day-versary of the 3.5 release.
Ewww. Who wants to celebrate the non-Feint track trailer?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Lmao koizumi scanlations are hella dead

THE DREAM....IS DEAD...AGAIN.

Here hope this helps

I'm already caught up on the webcomic so this doesnt bother me.

I'm still feeling her for waifu status as much as it sickens me.

If it makes you feel any better I vastly enjoy arguments, look forward to them and try to read them so I'm not plugging my ears nor have a desire to avoid "conflict" at all.
That's fine and dandy, but I'm just calling them as I see them. I came here to **** post, not wade through pseudo-intellectual **** lmfao.

Looking up and researching this Tatsumaki, she doesn't even seem to come close to what is usually classified as a loli. Her age is shown to be of 28, her body type of clear developed (small) breasts, wider hips and a narrow face are all uncharacteristic of lolis. Moe eyes are absent too: her eyes are much more narrow and "angry", which always gives an older feel. If I were to give her a realistic age, I've seen a lot of 18 to 20 year olds that share her small body type.

Unless there is something I'm missing she doesn't fit in the loli fetish/trope that well at all or completely, so I'm confused as to why people are claiming it as such. Obviously she's designed to have an abnormal body type for an adult woman, but if she is classified as a "loli" then that term must have broaden in scope over the years or she is a slight subversion of it.
That was like the first time I've seen someone call Tatsumaki a Loli and it really surprised me lmao.

That being said,

How many people watch Dragon Ball Super?

Player -0

Smash Hero
1 punch man is really cool.

Did the guy that founded the hero society have a really big chin or was it just me? I was too lazy to go back and check.

I like the humor and story though. Change in art style somewhat reminds me of PSG (never watched that actually).

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I've stopped reading Koizumi after the end of the first arc (o7), is it worth continuing ?
Uhhh. I cant say. I read it because I like the premise of the manga. Literally fighting space nazis and the ridiculous amounts of cheating that is allowed to pass because "we didnt catch it."

It actually serves as a hilarious analog to politics which is apt because the manga is ABOUT politics in a really loose sense.

If that type of stuff cant captivate you, then I cant recommend it. It's super niche. Even for manga standards.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Holy **** it's been a while since I posted here...

I'm thinking about getting back into competitive Smash after I make Underdate. So... yeah. Or I could try to juggle it like an idiot or do it on my free time.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
By first arc do you mean up until they beat Hitler on the moon?
yes.
I started reading the lion's kindred but it doesn't do the magic I instantly found in the first chapters up until the end of the nazi space battle.

Europe is too lazy to usb load
People get dolphin nowadays, the wii doesn't read usb 3.0. Real talk I know people that can't get into pm because they either don't own a comp strong enough to run dolphin or don't own a 2.0 usb hdd.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
yes.
I started reading the lion's kindred but it doesn't do the magic I instantly found in the first chapters up until the end of the nazi space battle.
Well, by chapter 70 it starts really getting into it but that's pretty much where scanlations stopped. I haven't read forward from the raws I've downloaded either so I can't tell but if it doesn't get translated it doesn't really make a difference to you anyway.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Fire Emblem isn't anime except for Robin and Lucina, FE only got a really anime style with Awakening and onward, Kid Icarus yeah, Shulk not really cause I find him a lil too realistic looking to be anime but that's just me and Cloud not really either.
Unless this is considered anime style? lol
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/ff7-cloud.html
Fire emblem had a goddamn OVA.
One of Melee's S Tier Character is Marth.
MELEE IS AN ANIME FIGHTER
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
yes.

People get dolphin nowadays, the wii doesn't read usb 3.0. Real talk I know people that can't get into pm because they either don't own a comp strong enough to run dolphin or don't own a 2.0 usb hdd.
You dont need a hdd. All you need is a 16gb flash drive. They're like $4 here in the US so they should be laughably cheap over there

Also there is no such thing as something "not reading usb 3.0", the hdd either just isint compatible with the wii (there are hdds you arent supposed to use for usb loading) or the device defaults to usb 2.0 lmao

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
12:04 ScreamingMinnie: In theory I would be having sex with beautiful women all the time, but it doesn't happen because it's just in theory OpieOP
12:04 Looneystream: OpieOP
12:04 imaghostol: OpieOP
12:04 Polak_HD: PogChamp
12:05 Wulpenstein: OpieOP
12:05 Jaedrik: OpieOP
12:05 Polak_HD: OpieOP
12:05 atcf: Oh baby Kreygasm
12:05 Looneystream: That makes sense OpieOP

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Fire Emblem isn't anime except for Robin and Lucina, FE only got a really anime style with Awakening and onward, Kid Icarus yeah, Shulk not really cause I find him a lil too realistic looking to be anime but that's just me and Cloud not really either.
Unless this is considered anime style? lol
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/ff7-cloud.html
I'm sorry what? You understand you don't need huge moe eyes to be anime right? All of those characters are anime.

Top Bottom