• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos And to think people say I'm an edgelord...
You are.
So much angst.
I remember that everyone dogpiled you too for being angsty before.

And it is all in good sport.
there isn't really anything you can do other than practice the actual moves on another person
join the team and you'll learn through experience; that's how sports work
Practice isn't now and I'm motivated now and I need to ride the motivation wave to victory city man.

But seriously 4th Floor is so backwards MM pls nerds.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
It should be an unwritten rule that one should download a music pack before playing a new update to get rid of Brawl's trash OST.
....nvm, put it in writing.

@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades
...but....you can't see me.
*John Cena's theme blares*

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It should be an unwritten rule that one should download a music pack before playing a new update to get rid of Brawl's trash OST.
Say that to my face at Paragon nerd. I'll send ya on a one way all expenses paid trip to Suplex City, USA.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Brawl's trash OST?
You tryna tell me these songs aren't swanky? And there's so many more. When I want to bump to Smash music, Brawl is the first one I go to.

TriffHR

Smash Apprentice
Brawl's trash OST?
You tryna tell me these songs aren't swanky? And there's so many more. When I want to bump to Smash music, Brawl is the first one I go to.
Just for the record, the best Brawl song is the Stickerbrush Symphony remix . It is such a step over the original in Country 2. That or K.K Cruisin'

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

yo peeps is this normal??
popo and link occupy the ledge at the same time, it's blowin my mind

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i know goofy stuff can happen if two characters grab the ledge at the same time. maybe that's just one of those goofy things?

i think it's supposed to default to some sort of random character grabs, but maybe ic's break that since they can have both of them on the ledge?

steelguttey

mei is bei
was at blacklisted today but yesterday (2 hours ago) was my bday lets gooo

16 years old and ready to become a ****ing ESPORTS PROFESSIONAL

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I love procedural games

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are people actually 16 years old!? Is that really a real thing?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Is anyone else having trouble getting the alt Bowser Castle stage to load? Or the hidden Z alt stages for Peach's Castle 64 and Hyrule Castle?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@SOJ somebody is telling me the new netplay build has some lag issues? Is that true? If so, will the new build be out tonight? I cannot ask in the PM chat on Anther's ladder (otherwise I would) because it does not appear to work for me anymore, despite the rest of the site being just fine.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Man, I bustered at Blacklisted... like every match I had I just narrowly lost (Bstuk, Gooley, Gallo, Harmack). Narrow being the key word I suppose?

D

Deleted member

Man, I bustered at Blacklisted... like every match I had I just narrowly lost (Bstuk, Gooley, Gallo, Harmack). Narrow being the key word I suppose?
with all due respect, if your goal is to be a top player, the word you care about here is "lost".

The_NZA

Smash Lord
was at blacklisted today but yesterday (2 hours ago) was my bday lets gooo

16 years old and ready to become a ****ing ESPORTS PROFESSIONAL
I didn't see you :(. I would have loved to play.

FWIW Gallo said you were really good, so the improvement is showing :D.

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
with all due respect, if your goal is to be a top player, the word you care about here is "lost".
Right, I know I lost but on the positive side I did show improvement in that I was able to go toe to toe with players who had higher seeding than me.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You gosh-dang children all of you

Get off my lawn and et cetera
Who you telling to get off the lawn ya jabroni mark?

Right, I know I lost but on the positive side I did show improvement in that I was able to go toe to toe with players who had higher seeding than me.
The important thing is that you went out looking strong.

You did look strong right?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Okay couple of things on 3.6 from the little I got to play it last night after downloading it and getting my custom content on it.

Still can't load the alternate Bowser Castle stage or the hidden alternates for the 2 64 stages. Would like to know if this is only my problem.

In My Music Saffron gets listed has having three pieces and PS2 listed as 5, however in game PS2 only plays Saffron's music and Saffron only plays PS2's music. Weird.

Wario Land is boring af and I have every intention of switching it back to WarioWare. Is I get the WarioWare from 3.6b it should be fine right? Since the only difference from Warioland in 3.6 full and WarioWare 3.6b is aesthetics right?

And oh my god at Bowser. So awesome.

steelguttey

mei is bei
I didn't see you :(. I would have loved to play.

FWIW Gallo said you were really good, so the improvement is showing :D.
i was the gangly kid with the big jewfro and glasses but i was tired as **** the whole time so i didnt play too much friendlies

im still mad i didnt play friendlies with u or any other notable players

JOE!

Smash Hero
You and Lpag also cancelled that friendlies thign where I was gonna show off secret 30XX zard hacks

Top Bottom