• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M - Riivolution - Need Help

Apolinar4840

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I just found out about Project M earlier today and found myself rather interested in the project (considering I LOVED Melee and hated Brawl) so I downloaded the Riivolution version and installed it. It worked flawlessly when playing Versus mode; however, I've encountered a problem when entering Classic Mode. You see, I managed to play the 1st round with no problems; it was after the second match that the game gave off a loud BEEEEEEP and froze on me. I tried it once more, and got the same results. Is this a demo bug or is something wrong on my part? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Cheers :cool:

*NOTE- I would like to keep using Riivolution*

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Classic mode is known to cause feezes and other issues, regardless of installation method.

If you can find a modified All-Star mode, that's always an option for an "arcade" mode instead.

Apolinar4840

Smash Rookie
Because I've been customizing my Wii: menu, games, wads, etc. since 2010, the fact that I could not get Project M's "Classic Mode" to work was really starting to stress me out. I thought that I had made a "noob" mistake when porting the files on my SD card, so I revised it numerous times to make sure I did everything correct lol. In the end, I'm glad it was nothing on my part, but rather a demo issue! Thanks for the help!

-Cheers!

Top Bottom