• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Remix - WIP

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Hey everyone, just giving a quick update. I haven't had much time to work on this pack lately, progress has been pretty slow. Taking a break from this project for a while, but it will be continued later on this year, probably around when PM 3.0 comes out. I'd be happy to take any suggestions towards the project in the meantime though.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Do you need help with anything?
I don't really need "help", just suggestions for the soundtrack, model swaps, etc. It's a community pack, I just want to hear from the community! I've done most of the graphic work I need to already. Since I'm putting off the release for a while, I'll probably try to get my own announcer pack again for this. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the offer though, and if you're willing to offer something I'm open to all suggestions.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
lol, he's only messing with textures, music, and other sound files. Altering Subspace Emissary is probably a little beyond what he plans, or is even capable of :p

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Brown's right, I wouldn't know the first thing about modding SSE. I don't know if anyone knows how to on these boards. But yeah, this will be a purely cosmetic mod of P:M. And all of the PM:R assets should be able to easily be ported from PM:R to future revisions of Project M.

Top Bottom