• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Red Version by WinterKirby (Version 2.0 Released!)

bonbon5353

Smash Rookie
When I downloaded the Hackless version it does not show up in a folder and I can not open it.
Edit: This happens for the menu download too

Last edited:

Champion Red

Smash Cadet
Alright, since someone posted, I won't feel bad about bumping this thread.

I just wanted to ask if I can use that Charizard strap in my custom build?
Also, how do you change the main menu color? I know it's somewhere in mu_menumain. Which model data do I have to edit?

Champion Red

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I tried editing the main menu and did a crappy job. Did you make the main menu or did someone else make yours?
If you made it yourself, is there any way for you to consider making a blue version?

EDIT: Never mind. Mine is looking pretty awesome right now.

Last edited:

PsychoGhost

Smash Apprentice
I have a question, and if it could be answered I'd be very grateful!
So I've downloaded and extracted the files to be able to use the red menu, and I now have a folder titled "projectm," like Vanilla Project M 3.02. It goes (when clicking the available folder) projectm>pf>menu, menu2, system.
After clicking on folder "pf," when I have those available 3 folders, do I just replace all three of my "old," unmodified Project M folders with the available folders and files in the Red Menu download?

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
I thought I'd make a new strap screen to use, but I ended up making five.

Charizard

Emboar

Flareon

Typhlosion

Yveltal
0.0 how do i get the Charizard one?!

SaltySpitoon

Smash Rookie
project m > pf > menu2 then i put the red menu in that folder and it didnt work, im pretty sure i did something wrong because im new at this stuff, could someone help me?

Last edited:

scrandi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Randolious
3DS FC
5429-8406-4857
How do you change character portaits? Whenever I try to change them I load up the game and it freezes whenever I click on something that brings me to character select screen. Please help!

Kyras

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vaynor
3DS FC
2122-6728-5947
Hey, I really like this build, and I had a quick question. Where did you get the textures for Mars Samus/Minty Green Samus, and are there similar ones in that style of other Samus colors?

PsychoGhost

Smash Apprentice
How do you change character portaits? Whenever I try to change them I load up the game and it freezes whenever I click on something that brings me to character select screen. Please help!
The size should be 128x160 and the Battle Portraits (during a match) should be 48x56.
Use Theytah's Mod School! for any help you may need. Watch the first video, as it will answer the most questions!

Last edited:

PsychoGhost

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I really like this build, and I had a quick question. Where did you get the textures for Mars Samus/Minty Green Samus, and are there similar ones in that style of other Samus colors?
Mars Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30525
Minty Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27212
These next 2 links are some of my favorite Textures for Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202843
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32447
Hope this helps!

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
Which sawnd files do I have to delete to get the original announcer and character voices?

KuyaMoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
NatsuBrah
Barely anything changed for me. I think I installed it wrong so how do you install it? I'm new to project m so I don't know much of this stuff yet. Only things I noticed that were changed were a couple stages, the announcers voice, and the menu.

Last edited:

Ninten PANdA

Smash Rookie
NNID
PANdA
How did you edit the title screen? I've been making a build for a friend and I've searched all over the internet to figure it out, but I can't find anything about it. (Specifically how did you make the title screen say Red Version.) Teach me your ways wise one (also I really love this build, it's awesome).

KingofDunces

Smash Rookie
I thought I'd make a new strap screen to use, but I ended up making five.

Charizard

Emboar

Flareon

Typhlosion

Yveltal
Haha, feel free to use whatever you want.

Your pack is really nice too, but I'm trying to keep this one tourney legal. Although I'm considering making a separate build that isn't tourney legal. Perhaps a Blue Version?
I have a few questions;
1. how do I download it (and what I mean by that is do I have to put it in Project M myself or do I just have to download it?
If I have to put it in myself how do I do that?)
2. is this the latest version

LiveWire-93

Smash Cadet
will this ever get updated to 3.6b? Also, could this work with PMEX?

Last edited:
Top Bottom