• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, fun games. As you can tell I'm pretty new to PM, lol. Hope we can play again sometime soon.
Anytime. Don't worry, it takes time and dedication to get things going especially playing online vs. offline. There are cool people here that will help you level up and assist with match-ups, tech, etc.

There is a skype, reddit, discord group for PM. You can look around in the general discussion/characters threads. Helpful info.

The_99th_Smash_Player

Smash Cadet
Anytime. Don't worry, it takes time and dedication to get things going especially playing online vs. offline. There are cool people here that will help you level up and assist with match-ups, tech, etc.

There is a skype, reddit, discord group for PM. You can look around in the general discussion/characters threads. Helpful info.
Awesome, thanks for the info. :D

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
I'm not available to play right now, but are you okay to play tomorrow 4pm est?
I'll try to make it by then, no guarantee. Hopefully people will be available but it's kind of a mix bag :/

Anyone 1v1 | teams?...

Edit: Maybe next time? AFK a bit, may be back later...

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Can someone send me a download link? Its not showing up on the reddit post. I really wanna play online
The PM builds? The General Discussion Thread "All Official Project M Builds available for download" is located there.

There are links on the right sidebar of reddit "Get Project M" to download PM with mirrors sites (alt) with "Installation Guide" etc.

Not sure if this what you are looking for, but everything should be there.

NOTE: To play online (wi-fi safe) you need extract wifi.7z (zip) file, extract the files, and overwrite the files to the codes and menu2 folders respectively.

Hope this helps...

I have the hackless version (not homebrew) when I tried to figure it out to play the latest version of PM

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
sure can you give about 10 minutes? Just gotta finish something real quick.
GGs. You done for today? With Ike you can wall jump his side b on the wall (forward > backward motion) -side of the platform stage and can cancel his side b with jump/b again. Pikachu has his up b cancel if you want to try it out since he can quick attack twice I think. Just keep at it.

Try not to special attack too often which make your opponents cautious in punishing it.

Edit: NVM

Last edited:

The_99th_Smash_Player

Smash Cadet
GGs. You done for today? With Ike you can wall jump his side b on the wall (forward > backward motion) -side of the platform stage and can cancel his side b with jump/b again. Pikachu has his up b cancel if you want to try it out since he can quick attack twice I think. Just keep at it

Edit: NVM
Fun games man, I hope I get better soon. See you around :)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Fun games man, I hope I get better soon. See you around :)
You will. Just keep at it. If you have time, watch the PM streams (mostly hitbox) and see how each player use their character at their best. Use any character that keeps you interested and practice.

Edit: Anyone 1v1?

Last edited:
Top Bottom