• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
sorry i'm doing a system scan thats taking forever if i ran a game with that going on i'd get lots of frame drops
No problem. I am playing iReci right now. I'll check back later.

Edit: GGs. It's been awhile playing with items

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone 1v1? EC

...around 3pm EST?

5 or 530 pacific time what time is it for you? right now
Would be 3hrs ahead over here. I can check by that time. Not sure what's everyone schedule is :/

Edit: Anyone? or next time?

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Anyone 1v1? EC

...around 3pm EST?

Edit: Afk a bit...hopefully be back then

Would be 3hrs ahead over here. I can check by that time. Not sure what's everyone schedule is :/
5 or 530 pacific time what time is it for you? right now

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Ill be home from work in 30 minutes bro do u have a kik or Skype?
I have Skype, but it tends to lag my game.

My FC: 5458-6538-9956

Edit: Pro-tip - If you're not absolutely certain on how long you'll take to get back, don't make it sound like you're implying anything that'll keep the other player waiting. It's just annoying when something like "30 minutes" becomes almost an hour. I actually have a life.

Sorry, but I'm out.

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
I have Skype, but it tends to lag my game.

My FC: 5458-6538-9956

Edit: Pro-tip - If you're not absolutely certain on how long you'll take to get back, don't make it sound like you're implying anything that'll keep the other player waiting. It's just annoying when something like "30 minutes" becomes almost an hour. I actually have a life.

Sorry, but I'm out.
anyone wanna play

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
sure :D My FC is: 3957-3702-8567 I shouldnt have to add you because I have opehost. Just hit join room. (Let me know if you read this also :p )
got it bro im currently at work. ahah howd you set that up that open host thing on PM? Ill be home in 3 hours or 430 pacific time. do u have a kik or Skype?

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone available to play 1v1 right now?....hopefully :/

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Allirght, let me know when you're back. I'll try my best to explain openhost. Basically, Project M servers are run on a service known as "wiimmfi". You can view the main page here http://wiimmfi.de/ You can view things like server statistics and stuff like that. At the top, you'll see "login". Just make an account and the rest is kinda self explanatory :p

sure! Just read above for my fc! (I'm lazy ;)
I don't seei it bro just tell me ive already created a account for wiimmfi so that means I can play people without adding them back? whats ur Skype or kik im terrible when it comes to messaging on here unless when im at work ahaha

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Lets play im on right now 3527 8748 7980 i already added you kurado im on project m atm
Pm message me on skype: jwave_
Or kik:jaredallen95 im always down to play

Do you have stagefix TCH?
Stagefix? This I dont know. Will this fix the drop frames and inputs :/

Edit: I guess the connection is derpy today. GGs...Cloud and Jwave eventhough we Self destructed like crazy...my bad :/

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Stagefix? This I dont know. Will this fix the drop frames and inputs :/

Edit: I guess the connection is derpy today. GGs...Cloud and Jwave eventhough we Self destructed like crazy...my bad :/
it wasnt bad i thought it was good bro i have stagefix posted on my google drive just drag and drop in your pf folder in your pf folder send me a private message of your email and ill send tha file over to you

Anyone down for a few games

Man the thread is dead , LOL I WANT GAMES

Last edited:
Top Bottom