• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Heh. I felt like it was starting to go away. And thanks. I'm sad I wasn't able to even execute magnet >jump magnet > DJC nair or even a consistent OOS DJC retreating fair (I got stuck in shield so much), but overall the connection was better than most people I play <_< so I can't complain too much. Nice Samus/Ike tho, we should Samus ditto more and you can teach me **** because my Samus runs on Fundamentals + a few poorly timed missile cancels. I considered maining her but she's too dang hard to play as in Neutral I feel like.

Ggs. Off to work with me... when the wifi thread is actually active :C
Yea lag was most likely on my end. Usually passed midnight connection is much better. Less family members on wifi. That Lucas was already doing some pretty hardcore stuff. Could only imagine if lag was better xD I understand the pain behind not being able to play to your fullest. I usually SWD with samus alot but online its tough x_x. Regarding Samus Id be glad to teach you what I know sometime if youre serious. But ya ggs man enjoyed the fast paced matches. Looking forward to next time ^_^.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Good games Guel. You were on fire with the mix ups and combos. Nice Samus, Bowser, and Ike. You got a clean playstyle and your movements were crazy. Hope to play in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom