• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

LModesto

Smash Rookie
Great games, love to play again. I'd advise being a lot less predictable with your smash attacks, as a player better than me could easily punish that.
ohh so you're jinzo, you ****ing play it man. Nice games. I'll try to get better!

Confuture

Smash Cadet
ohh so you're jinzo, you ****ing play it man. Nice games. I'll try to get better!
Thanks. Luigi's wavedash is really far so he's really fun to play. Your Marth was pretty good but towards the end I could tell when you were gonna smash so I busted out the counter. Just generally try to mix up your opponents, which is something I need to work on too =).

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to 1v1? (Practice/Training?) EC...

I'm online right now...

I'm down.
FC: 2110-5355-1195
Name: Jinzo
I can't play for that long but lets do this.
Edit: Alright...adding right now. Hope the connection is stable. Let me know.

My FC (click avatar)

Hmm...we dc on PS1...

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Gotta eat dinner brb
Alright Confuture. I think I going grab food myself/ break. A lot of games put in, good stuff. How was the connection btw. No frames drop, but some delay which is expected. I had to put the commands like a second later to the next...lol. But yeah, Let me know or PM me if you decided to play more matches. GGs...

Edit:
I'm down to play more tonight. The connection was amazing; almost zero lag. Do you have a skype/kik/anything else because I'd like to more easily communicate than posting on the board.
I wouldn't say zero lag but input delays since its wifi. But yeah going to grab food at the mean time. I don't have skype/kik/anything at this time. For now you can PM here.

There is a Skype group for Project M, but I'm not sure who to go to...

Edit2: Confuture...If you read this message I'm playing against someone right now, so it may take awhile.

Edit3: Hosting a room....join if you can.

Last edited:

Confuture

Smash Cadet
Alright Confuture. I think I going grab food myself/ break. A lot of games put in, good stuff. How was the connection btw. No frames drop, but some delay which is expected. I had to put the commands like a second later to the next...lol. But yeah, Let me know or PM me if you decided to play more matches. GGs...
I'm down to play more tonight. The connection was amazing; almost zero lag.

Last edited:

MentalLego

Smash Rookie
I'm down to fight.
Friend code: 4687-5158-9579
Name: Lenny

5 stock and no time limit.

Last edited:

StrykerX

Smash Cadet
Finally found a main and would like to practice :) anyone available to give me some tips?

FC: 3871-4717-4287
Name: Gorgi

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone 1v1 EC? (practice)

Let me know.

Edit: I'm ready to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom