• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Guel

Smash Journeyman
that's all?
Yep. The other files there should be replaced as well. You can find them in other folders. I don't think it's mandatory though. You should be fine with just the .gct replaced.

If you'd like to test your WiFi leave your code so I can add you. Mine is 2320-5969-8730.

Alot of maps don't work atm and they desync. Which means our match will end with a connection lost message. The current maps that do work are battlefield final destination smashville fountain of dreams. Sometimes other ones work but depends on who you're playing. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't.

Last edited:
Yep. The other files there should be replaced as well. You can find them in other folders. I don't think it's mandatory though. You should be fine with just the .gct replaced.

If you'd like to test your WiFi leave your code so I can add you. Mine is 2320-5969-8730.

Alot of maps don't work atm and they desync. Which means our match will end with a connection lost message. The current maps that do work are battlefield final destination smashville fountain of dreams. Sometimes other ones work but depends on who you're playing. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't.
ok, play me in 25 mins? fc in my sig

Last edited:
Top Bottom