• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Drsms

Smash Cadet
Sorry I got off early. That's just about all I can take off wifi matches. I forgot just how laggy it was haha. I maybe got one L cancel in and almost all of my telecancels were missed. Not to mention sweet spotting and teching. Good games by the way

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
@ Diagh Diagh really good games :D
There were a few lag spikes here and there however
and sorry about the peach's bomb hax xD
Yeah. I was on Skype with my GF. Sorry about that. The input lag was the most bothersome aspect for me. Yo, EFFFF that bomb. Lmao. I was kinda salty when hit me.

Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Yeah. I was on Skype with my GF. Sorry about that. The input lag was the most bothersome aspect for me. Yo, EFFFF that bomb. Lmao. I was kinda salty when hit me.
Yeah but I came back and won the game 3 lives down so i'm happy :D Yeah even I was getting terrible input lag, that's why I stopped using kirby. GGs anyway :D

ZetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JackRegisteel
I know it's late, but anyone wanna play. I got 3.6. The desyncing should stop now.

Top Bottom