• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
I must have deleted you lol.. I have a distaste for those who play too defensively and don't throw them selves into the fray. not that there's anything wrong with defensive ranged camp like playing!

Good prevails once again.
I wasn't even playing that defensively tbh I could have eaten you alive from ranged if I wanted to cheese. I just used them to give me an opening. Your combos are solid but just work on your neutral game and your punish game to grab those openings and capitalize off of them. If you play as a slower character like Ganon you have to do it really well you can't allow ample space for the opponent to navigate.

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
I wasn't even playing that defensively tbh I could have eaten you alive from ranged if I wanted to cheese. I just used them to give me an opening. Your combos are solid but just work on your neutral game and your punish game to grab those openings and capitalize off of them. If you play as a slower character like Ganon you have to do it really well you can't allow ample space for the opponent to navigate.
I'm not interested in winning! The ample space navigated and made by my opponent is what I roll my eyes at and pretend doesn't exist lol. It's n o f u n. You forgot to mention my truly awful combo DI. I have a habit of trying to counter and never abandoning a juggle.
Anyhow, thanks for your retrospect!

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
I'm not interested in winning! The ample space navigated and made by my opponent is what I roll my eyes at and pretend doesn't exist lol. It's n o f u n. You forgot to mention my truly awful combo DI. I have a habit of trying to counter and never abandoning a juggle.
Anyhow, thanks for your retrospect!
No prob, love you. Next time I'll run Ganon dittos with you or play as Ike so it won't be an issue. I didn't mention DI because mine is also terrible. Your combos are really good though I just want you to complete them to finish me off faster...no homo

ZombieKnight

Smash Apprentice
I know that this question might be out of place, but has anyone here successfully played online with the 3.6 Toon Link bug fix? When I try to connect, I keep getting error code 20110 (which I do not remember getting before) and I thought that maybe the Toon Link bug fix file is the problem.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
I'm online i
I know that this question might be out of place, but has anyone here successfully played online with the 3.6 Toon Link bug fix? When I try to connect, I keep getting error code 20110 (which I do not remember getting before) and I thought that maybe the Toon Link bug fix file is the problem.
You want to play?
Or anybody

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Hope this will help your problem as a reference:

http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

I'm using hackless wii zip file to SD card (3.6 beta). I had to reformat my SD card with the Toon Link bug fix (July 27th ver.) to get mine to work.

Had to update the launcher on [UPDATE] then adding the wifi [ADDONS]

Last edited:
Top Bottom