• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
@SuperMario1, I think my controller is messed up. Eff. :( Nevermind. My controller's stick is just starting to loosen up.

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Hi everyone, if you see this I urge you to join us in the PM Social/Wifi Skype Group. (Sign up only takes a minute or two).
In our group of over 100 people, I often get matches in seconds. I often find that people are still there at hours like 2, 3, even 4am sometimes- so as you can imagine it's very active. Also, we have names like Azurin, GabPR, NIX, trati, 9k+1, StubbyDK, etc. Just pm me your Skype, and I will add you to it.

Lastly, just know that we don't do group calls or anything- just IM. And if you're interested in participating in tournaments, we have tourneys (with singles and doubles) that run about every 1-3 weeks, hosted via Skype.
http://smashboards.com/threads/p-m-waygus-weeklies.396625/
http://smashboards.com/threads/july-18-19th-2015-project-m-wifi-dash-dance-revolution-7.400524/

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how to pm, my skype is justjohns13
we can't kill the thread though because this is what's likely to come up when your searching for ppl not skype
I was thinking that, as well. Also, not everyone uses or even has Skype.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
we can't kill the thread though because this is what's likely to come up when your searching for ppl not skype
And the fact that if some people (Me) were to try to use skype while playing online, it would cripple us due to our internets being the most horrible, down-right sluggish gathering of internet datas ever to be brought together in one router.

*slips back into the shadows*

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
And the fact that if some people (Me) were to try to use skype while playing online, it would cripple us due to our internets being the most horrible, down-right sluggish gathering of internet datas ever to be brought together in one router.

*slips back into the shadows*
You a pretty evil mutha****a Ganon
You model?

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
I was thinking that, as well. Also, not everyone uses or even has Skype.
Thing is, I was going to repost it every now and then. Also, the whole reason I said
(Sign up only takes a minute or two).
was to hopefully encourage people to try it.

In that case I would simply close it while I played the set, but alright. If you change your mind though, let me know.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Thing is, I was going to repost it every now and then. Also, the whole reason I said was to hopefully encourage people to try it.

In that case I would simply close it while I played the set, but alright. If you change your mind though, let me know.
People should absolutely try it. I understand the purpose of the chat and thread. I thought you were trying to perform a huge overhaul to the chat by "killing" the thread. My b.

Last edited:
Top Bottom