• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

jxy

Smash Cadet
GGs man, those were pretty fun. You pretty much wrecked me those first few rounds, lol.

My snake is probably better than my falcon in some matchups. Though my falcon stinks right now, lol.
Falcon is really tough for me to adjust to on wifi. I play him a bunch with no lag and the precise movements don't translate very well.

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman
@ Phendrana Drifts Phendrana Drifts
GGs, Phen. You forced me to go Sheik on you. lol. Those were good chars. Let's play again soon.

Is Samus your main?
Thanks man, back in the day my friend used to kick my butt with falco in melee so I picked up samus and link to deal with his dair offstafe (strong offstage options with their tethers). They my are best at the moment but I want to pick up captain falcon, he is really swaggy lol, an iconic smasher. As you can see hes still out of my control.

RRoulette

Smash Apprentice
Just noticed that was sent yesterday.
Anyone want to battle? FC in sig.

Last edited:
Top Bottom