• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

sauce_master_griffin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-8169-0389
Sorry I was spammin multi shine, i learned it 5 mins before we played. Im using wii remote and nunchuk so I was doing alot of stuff on accident. GGs hope to play again soon.
lag was killing me. and btw it takes major skill to play with the remote and nunchuck. ive tried using all the different control schemes and i can only use gc controllers. how do you even do a tilt with the just wii remote?

NanaShiro

Smash Apprentice
Those matches... were... i can't say fun, but wierd, interesting moreless... i guess.
@ T trati Im not used to Snake players, i don't know if you know really well your char (like way too much) or Snake is cheap... idk.
@ Steezan Steezan i think you spam smash attacks to much, you should vary more, but since im a impatient player i run into them often lol

Edit: I don't mean harm while saying this, i'm not salty or anything. i know i'm pritty bad/average, something in between, so i don't want you to misunderstand what i want to express with this comment.

Last edited:

Freebon

Smash Rookie
NNID
MHBFlightrush
3DS FC
5198-2594-3027
If anyone's up for 1v1s my FC is 1809-8870-7555

Top Bottom