• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
****kk it must be those who use brawl through wiimmfi downloaded, whereas for me project m online isnt working still ;_;
Just FYI. When P:M players are logged into wifi, wimmfi stats will show them as Brawl logins cause that what the server recognizes P:M as since its modded from Brawl. But there seems to be no problem for Mario Kart players. That one always is more active that any other game.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Okay :D would you mind waiting maybe 10 minutes though? i'm making food, but i'll be done soon
That's fine. I just ran into an unexpected issue, actually. For some reason, when I try to connect to wifi, my Wii hard-freezes. :/ anyone have any clue why this might happen? I haven't changed any files that I'm aware of since I played last night, but I'm going to try re-formatting the SD.

GmJn

Smash Ace
That's fine. I just ran into an unexpected issue, actually. For some reason, when I try to connect to wifi, my Wii hard-freezes. :/ anyone have any clue why this might happen? I haven't changed any files that I'm aware of since I played last night, but I'm going to try re-formatting the SD.
Servers are down at the moment.

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder to everyone, the servers for PM are still down due to maintenance. We're gonna have to check in again at some point.

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
Oh. Please tell me they're being updated. They've seemed to be godawful since 3.5 ;_;
You're a Lucas player. Would you mind training with me at some point in time? I really want to improve on my Lucas, and we can learn from one another.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
this is going to get fixed right ??????
I'm starting to get worried.

By the way, when I try to go on-line on my Wii it freezes up, but when I try on my Wii U I get an error message.

Without on-line Project M I'm forced to do For Glory 1-on-1 in Sm4sh which really sucks. :mad:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
This is bad then because it appears like the server has been down several days.
I'm starting to get worried.

By the way, when I try to go on-line on my Wii it freezes up, but when I try on my Wii U I get an error message.

Without on-line Project M I'm forced to do For Glory 1-on-1 in Sm4sh which really sucks. :mad:
Let's not get carried away, it's only been a day & 1/2. And this guy named Moydow said that it's just maintenance, so sit tight. #64871.
In the meantime tho for anyone who's actually serious about PM, I recommend you do what I'm doing by both working on neutral and hitting the lab.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Let's not get carried away, it's only been a day & 1/2. And this guy named Moydow said that it's just maintenance, so sit tight. #64871.
In the meantime tho for anyone who's actually serious about PM, I recommend you do what I'm doing by both working on neutral and hitting the lab.
That's what im doing

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Warning Received
Anyone want to play on my custom server while the main server is down? Only $9.99

Top Bottom