• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
Dear @ LoneWolfGaming LoneWolfGaming ,

Your playstyle is comparable to that of a 7 year old playing Smash 4 For Glory. You made the two characters you played as look like the most boring pieces of flesh that I would have a better time playing Play Station All Stars Battle Royal more than playing against your Wolf and Toon Link. You're systematic playstyle of spamming projectiles, rolling, and smashing c-stick was as in-depth as a Dr. Seuss book. In no way was it fun to play against, and in no way does it seem fun to play as. The amount of buttons you pressed in the entirety of the games rivals that of the amount of numbers I learned when I started elementary school. If you would take a second to not do the same thing you did 5 seconds ago, the entire experience would've been changed. If you took the time to learn something rather than just copy and paste like a corporate slave, then you might've gained some experience at this game. But no, you choose not to.

Now, this is not just a letter to you consisting of silly insults that aren't backed up, but it is a plead. Please. Do something else that isn't rolling, smashing, or throwing projectiles. Maybe a jab or two. Maybe an aerial. Heck, you could even taunt and that'd be something. Your way of playing will not please anyone or anything, and it will not help you at all. So please, please. Think about what you do, and press another button.

Thanks, infestx.

LoneWolfGaming

Smash Apprentice
Dear @ LoneWolfGaming LoneWolfGaming ,

Your playstyle is comparable to that of a 7 year old playing Smash 4 For Glory. You made the two characters you played as look like the most boring pieces of flesh that I would have a better time playing Play Station All Stars Battle Royal more than playing against your Wolf and Toon Link. You're systematic playstyle of spamming projectiles, rolling, and smashing c-stick was as in-depth as a Dr. Seuss book. In no way was it fun to play against, and in no way does it seem fun to play as. The amount of buttons you pressed in the entirety of the games rivals that of the amount of numbers I learned when I started elementary school. If you would take a second to not do the same thing you did 5 seconds ago, the entire experience would've been changed. If you took the time to learn something rather than just copy and paste like a corporate slave, then you might've gained some experience at this game. But no, you choose not to.

Now, this is not just a letter to you consisting of silly insults that aren't backed up, but it is a plead. Please. Do something else that isn't rolling, smashing, or throwing projectiles. Maybe a jab or two. Maybe an aerial. Heck, you could even taunt and that'd be something. Your way of playing will not please anyone or anything, and it will not help you at all. So please, please. Think about what you do, and press another button.

Thanks, infestx.
Pls bro, Read my sig, otherwise your a dumbass
Edit: I don't use the c-stick at all
Edit: Ok thanks for wasting time :p

Last edited:

~Saint~

Smash Rookie
Hey all ^^
Just got online to work so anyone up for a game?
P.S Im kinda a noob so no1 too strong pls :)
FC:1552-1893-4920
Edit:fixed the fc

Last edited:
Top Bottom