• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Shadout

Smash Rookie
@ Shadout Shadout ggs, you need to practice your Samus tho. You might want to ask @NEO! or even play with him, he is a really distance based Samus, and can make a wall of proyectiles so big you won't belive it.

(Sorry if I disrespectful you with Samus/Peach)
I deserved the disrespect with how poorly I was playing: no L-cancels, crouch canceling too much, being too aggressive with Samus and not using ice mode at all, etc. I would've been so salty if I had chosen and lost that bad in a Samus ditto, but I appreciate the fights. I'll try and practice with him a bit; thanks for the recommendation.

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
Ggs, man, my Melee's characters mess up my PM's characters... and the lag as well, anyways, I tihnk I might put more time and effort to my Krby to not be predictable and be more legit with him.
Yeah u were a bit predictable. Btw nice marth dittos, I main Marth, even tho I did better with fox

Last edited:
Top Bottom