• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Unfortunately, the directions for port forwarding don't translate well for a Netgear router. I have yet to find a compatible guide with as much detail as the one linked here.

TACJ

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately, the directions for port forwarding don't translate well for a Netgear router. I have yet to find a compatible guide with as much detail as the one linked here.
Yeah it's pretty difficult when I don't have much to go by for my case. I managed to find my Static IP address but I can't seem to find the "port forward" option on my router page. So I'm kinda stuck looking for it and I've been looking for this one part for about 10 to 15 minutes by now.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's pretty difficult when I don't have much to go by for my case. I managed to find my Static IP address but I can't seem to find the "port forward" option on my router page. So I'm kinda stuck looking for it and I've been looking for this one part for about 10 to 15 minutes by now.
The port forward is not as important as the DMZ in my experience with Brawl/Project M, tho.

TACJ

Smash Cadet
The port forward is not as important as the DMZ in my experience with Brawl/Project M, tho.
I see. Well I guess I should try it again tomorrow because I'm quite sleepy so I'll call it a day as well. Don't stay up all night smashing each other ya hear? Good night to you all!

TACJ

Smash Cadet
I see. I guess I'll have to try it again tomorrow because I'm quite sleepy as of now so I'll call it a day as well. Don't stay up all night smashing each other ya hear? Good night to all!

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
I've set up port forwarding to the best of my knowledge. Anyone up for a 1v1 so I can test my connection?

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
IDK what happened there but you showed up as an unrigged model of Ike, then my entire wii froze.
That snake round was a complete accident but the connection was actually okay on that round so I was gonna SD then play as Roy and see if I kept the good connection.

I'll go a few more rounds to keep testing. BTW your Lucario is bomb.

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
IDK what happened there but you showed up as an unrigged model of Ike, then my entire wii froze.
That snake round was a complete accident but the connection was actually okay on that round so I was gonna SD then play as Roy and see if I kept the good connection.
Oh weird. Did you still want to play?

What happened was the internet was disconnected accidentally on my end, so we disconnected :p

Last edited:

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
It disconnected again. I guess I'll just call it a day. Nice wavedashing on your end though; it was hard to hit you.

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
It disconnected again. I guess I'll just call it a day. Nice wavedashing on your end though; it was hard to hit you.
Yeah ggs. Sorry about that. Something about Ike doesn't sit well with out connection I guess :p. And thanks. Just comes from practice.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Well I added a few skins to my project m. If someone would be nice and let me test whether they work on wifi that would be nice :)
fc: 4988-1630-0134

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
Well I added a few skins to my project m. If someone would be nice and let me test whether they work on wifi that would be nice :)
fc: 4988-1630-0134
if the skin you downloaded doesn't say wifi safe, its not. it will cause excess lag and possibly desyncing

NEO!

Smash Lord
wutever, everyone is making a bigger deal out of it then what actually happened anyway. i just don't like losing by getting juggled off stage by missiles over and over again. I also never raged and called him trash i just complained that he kept doing the same thing no matter what stage or character i chose, but if that's enough to have everyone team up on me and make a big deal out of nothing then fine. i also never wanted this to become an argument, i moved on right after i played him but apparently people are still traumatized by it
WTH…I just got a chance to read the posts from Thursday and I guess I was the topic of conversation. I also read Cooperocity ticked off another player with his comments. (Supermario1)

@ Cooperocity Cooperocity I never ran from you like you said, I stood my ground and beat you. Get your story straight and just play the game. Here is a hint: If you see a barrage of missiles coming at you I would suggest you dodge and get out of the way… Enough said

Thanks to all my fellow players for the positive comments and who had my back when I wasn’t on the thread Thursday. Much appreciated.

Ive been on this thread for a year now and have enjoyed playing with some awesome players. Im not here to cause drama. Im here to play Project M in my spare time and to be part of the Online smash community.

Last edited:

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
Hello! Am ready ,anyone santé to fight me?
1766-9374-1259

Last edited:
Top Bottom