• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
I have a friend that on Melee will only do Kirbycide & Jiggilypuff's neutral-b in FFAs. I hate playing that kind of game. So I learned not to be near the edge to avoid Swallowside. The differences in the other KO methods you mentioned are: 1) The others actually require some skill tactics. & 2) They are actually KO's. Not forced SDs.
And mashing out of a swallow grab can work. But the one committing Swallowcide would want that to hope that the victim would actually perform an aerial attack off stage to make them fall rather than recover.
I liken it to playing one on one basketball with someone that only shoots 3-point shots. You weren't doing that with Dedede. You were actually using most his moveset. But when I'm trying my darnedest to do well against an obviously better player, and he swallowcides, I get a little more frustrated than I already was.
Anyways, I digress. Fact is you're very good. And you've left me scratching my head wondering how you get Samus to send a barrage of all Super missiles or whatever the powerful ones are called. They seem to be the only missiles that spawn when you side-special. Lolol.
random interjection but for samus' missles you do an input like a smash attack while you put in side b for the fat missles

i'll be online in ~5 minutes, anyone want a few matches?

Last edited:

Lopopka

The Wizards Assistant
random interjection but for samus' missles you do an input like a smash attack while you put in side b for the fat missles

i'll be online in ~5 minutes, anyone want a few matches?
oh , sure want to get in this 2v2 with with trati, cejai and i , btw can you be the host since your the one of the few i can connect with on here lol

waygu

Smash Lord
sorry to leave polo, not mentally equipped to try to keep up with you at the moment lol. had fun though, learned a bad habit or two, really need to learn that shield has cooldown frames even though not everyone i play punishes the living hell out of it. ggs

and yeah dizzy i'll be around most likely

Last edited:

infestx

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ Scraket Scraket A little thing I noticed that might help you, when I'm Roy and your Lucas, at low percents I can crouch cancel basically anything you throw at me, especially your pk-freeze. So if you're at high percent and I'm at low percent, I can just crouch cancel your pk-freeze approaches (which is what you nearly always approach with) and I might just get a free f-smash and stock from that.

Scraket

Smash Ace
GGs @ Scraket Scraket A little thing I noticed that might help you, when I'm Roy and your Lucas, at low percents I can crouch cancel basically anything you throw at me, especially your pk-freeze. So if you're at high percent and I'm at low percent, I can just crouch cancel your pk-freeze approaches (which is what you nearly always approach with) and I might just get a free f-smash and stock from that.
Thanks for the advice. I have a bad habit of spaming the DJC pk freeze that I really need to work on lol

dizzypink

Smash Lord
sorry to leave polo, not mentally equipped to try to keep up with you at the moment lol. had fun though, learned a bad habit or two, really need to learn that shield has cooldown frames even though not everyone i play punishes the living hell out of it. ggs

and yeah dizzy i'll be around most likely
I'm ready to play now if you'd like. Let's start on Peach's Castle, I've wanted to try that map since I remembered about it XD

infestx

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the advice. I have a bad habit of spaming the DJC pk freeze that I really need to work on lol
I'm terrible at dealing with pk-freeze and I never DI your down-throw correctly because I never think it's going to send me behind you, even though you d-throw me a lot

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Can I ask you guys something? Why do you guys ignore me? [All 4 of you here] Even the 3 that basically go even with me, like what's the deal? Are you scared? Salty? Did I or does something about my playstyle offend you? I never intentionally tried to disrespect you, so I'm just curious if I did something and didn't realize.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Can I ask you guys something? Why do you guys ignore me? [All 4 of you here] Even the 3 that basically go even with me, like what's the deal? Are you scared? Salty? Did I or does something about my playstyle offend you? I never intentionally tried to disrespect you, so I'm just curious if I did something and didn't realize.
Wait what? Were you asking for a match? You might want to do a new post every page.
You last post is almost in the begining of the last page, not on this, I didn't see you, sorry.
Would you want to play?

Edit: here we are almost 14 people (Including guests).

Last edited:
Top Bottom