• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
The differences in the other KO methods you mentioned are: 1) The others actually require some skill tactics. & 2) They are actually KO's. Not forced SDs.
They all require you to outthink your opponent to take their stock, it's really all the same.
But when I'm trying my darnedest to do well against an obviously better player, and he swallowcides, I get a little more frustrated than I already was.
Anyways, I digress. Fact is you're very good. And you've left me scratching my head wondering how you get Samus to send a barrage of all Super missiles or whatever the powerful ones are called. They seem to be the only missiles that spawn when you side-special. Lolol.
Thanks, and I didn't know it would frustrate you. Thinking about it I can kinda see how, I guess. And that's samus platform canceling the missiles. On FD and Smashville she can still camp by shooting 2 super missiles during a full hop.. I don't think I used that though.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
I wouldn't say that. Most of those games were pretty close. I'm just really use to all the spacie matchups.

Edit: Dubs? 2 needed
@Mean Green where art thou?
Alright, the Salt flowed so hard, i cant L cancel today I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom